Can I Try Something?

*Niall*

I let the cool water flow over me. I wasn't in the mood for a hot shower today. I wanted this tired feeling to fade away. I didn't understand why. I guess it was because I would much rather watch Zayn sleep than actually sleep myself. I shook my head at how stupid I felt. That was one of the most retarded things I have ever thought. Since when had I gone all Edward Cullen? I laughed at myself.

"And truth be told I miss you, and truth be told im lyin'! When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell. When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell!" I sung jokingly. I had heard the song a few years back and thought maybe I would give it a try. I felt myself smiling. I couldn't ever see me singing alternative music.

"I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that dont bother me.

I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while

Even though going on with you gone still upsets me

There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok

But that's not what gets me!" I was starting to actually sing this time. I sighed and began to sing the next verse..

"What hurst the most

Was being so close

And having so much to say

And watching you walk away

And never knowing

What could have been.

And not seeing that love in you

Is what I was tryin' to do" I felt like somebody was listening now. I don't know. Maybe I was just paranoid. But whatever. It's not like anybody was actually listening. I was just going crazy. I must have been a lot more tired that I thought. I decided maybe it was time to get out. I was here for like half an hour just standing under the flowing water. I sighed, stepping out. I grabbed my towel from the towel rack and wrapped it tightly around my waist. I took a glance at the mirror but averted my eyes quickly. I just looked awkward and skinny. My developing abs weren't the same as Zayns abs of steel. I bet he could never go through metal detectors without setting them off with those things. I laughed as I shook my head. I swished some mouthwash around in my mouth, making a mental note to remind Zayn to go get me a toothbrush. I spit into to sink and washed it down the drain feeling a bit better now.

"Niall? You doing okay in there?" I heard Zayn ask from outside the door. I smiled as I opened it.

"Just peachy!" I watched as his eyes roamed my body.

"can I try something?" he asked, closing the space between us. My breath hitched and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

okay..." I breathed against his lips. A million thoughts were rushing through my head. Nobody watching. Just us. This wasn't to make the others believe we were a couple. This was me and him.

"Go out with me?" he mumbled, his soft lips brushing against mine as he did. "For real this time.." he added, like he knew what I was thinking about. I couldn't help it. I crushed my lips against his.

"Yes, you idiot." I said between kisses. I felt this desperation. Like I needed more of him. I don't know what it was. Just full of.... This strong passion. Lust.

"This is going kind of fast, Ni.." he said suddenly. I felt myself pout. But i knew he was right.

"No. Ni, don't think of it like that!" he kissed me again. More desperately this time. "I just don't want you to do anything you'll regret." I slammed him up against the wall.

"regret? As if." I pressed myself against him, not even thinking about it. I tugged gently at his lip and he let out a moan.

"Niiiii. I told you-" I Slipped my tongue into his mouth, deepening the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance. He moaned even more. I needed him so bad right now.

"Ni!" he pulled away and shouted. "You're suck a prick!" I didn't understand. But as he closed the space between us I could tell he was mad about me not listening to him. He pushed himself on to me. "Goddamn your so stubborn!" he picked me up and carried me to the room. "Just listen to me for once!" he set me down on the bed, rolling his eyes. "I don't need you going off and then doing something stupid!" seeing him like this turned me on. He started leaving a trail of kisses down my upper body while getting my towel off. "You're just so....." he was still kissing down my body. "...Gorgeous" he breathed, reaching my cock. He teasingly blew hot air onto my hardening member

"Zayn...." I moaned unintentionally.

"How much do I turn you on, Niall?" he mumbled against me. I couldn't even speak. When I tried, the only thing that escaped my lips was another incredibly loud moan.

"Use your words, babe." he chuckled. I was so lost in pleasure, I forgot what his question was.

"FUCKING HELL ZAYN, JUST FUCK ME!" I yelled, getting impatient.

"Your accent is really heavy when you yell like that. I like it." he ran his hands over my crotch and I bucked under his touch. My mind was jumbled from all this teasing.

"Not tonight, babe. Not until our first date." he said, laying down next to me. Was he serious?!

"Zayn!" I shouted, slapping his chest. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt so out of place, being completely naked and him having boxers and a T-shirt. Not to mention I was still hard and it was getting rather uncomfortable.

"You wanna go get rid of that problem?" he chuckled into my bare back. I groaned and went back to the bathroom. He was going to pay for this.

A/N: Finally! I've been busy with school but since we have a long weekend, I finished this! I know it sucks lol but it's done. I wrote this while eating a sandwich XD Sorry for any typos, I did this on my iPad so there may be some mistakes in there!