Muddy Shoes

*Liam*

If theres one thing I had come to learn about Josh, it was that he was very persistent. I felt myself jump again as his hand crept up my thigh once more. He had been doing this ever since we had returned to the flat and had begun playing scrabble on the coffee table in the living room

"You okay, Liam?" Zayn asked from across me.

"uhm. yeah. I found a word and got a little excited is all."

"Oh?" Josh asked. "And what word was that?"

"Large." I choked out, setting my letters under Zayns previous word 'Lemur'. What were the odds. Josh chuckled and put down an R after my word, right on the double word score. 

"Josh, when did you get so good at this game?" Niall pouted. Zayn took it as an opportunity to kiss him, to which Niall smiled and returned a peck.

"Uhm. Since a few minutes ago I suppose." Josh smirked, putting his hand a little further up my thigh. If I got any harder, my boner would lift the table.

"You sure you're okay?" Niall asked looking slightly worried, intertwining his fingers with Zayn's. And how Zayn had set down Niall's other letters to make the word 'Pasta' to get extra points. Then being cute helped a lot with my..erm.. problem.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, even though I wasn't because Josh had decided to put his hand. Right. Over. My. Crotch. I yelped. "OH MY GOD.... my uhh.. foot fell asleep."

"Must be really bad," Josh said, like he didn't have a clue. "Maybe you just need to stretch." he suggested.

"I'm sure I'll be fine." I muttered, trying not to squirm uncomfortably as he squeezed lightly.

"Maybe you should go out for a quick walk, you look like you're about to pass out." Zayn said, hugging Niall closer to him. Josh gave another squeeze. Yeah, a walk sounds good right about now.

"Yeah, I think I'm going for a walk. Some fresh air would be nice." I muttered the last part.

"It's dark so be careful." Josh smiled. "Maybe I should go with you." No, maybe you're going to rape me outside. He looked at me like he was up to something.

"That's sweet of you, Josh. you guys go on. But its cold out so take your jumper." Niall advised. He sounded an awful lot like I used to. Oh my god. Niall and Zayn were kind of like.. my parents now. I felt my eyes widen at the thought. I was going to say something about it when somebody spoke up.

"C'mon, LiLi, You'll need help getting into your jumper!" I was pulled up by Josh, who had stepped in front of me so the boys wouldn't see my... problem. He was obviously having fun toying with me. That bitch. I walked towards my room, trying my best at walking funny, in attempt to make it look like my foot had actually fallen asleep. I could hear Josh snickering behind me. Damn Prick. When I heard the door click softly behind him, he was already closing in space between us.

"You're a really naughty boy, Liam."He whispered, nibbling on my earlobe. My dick was most definetly feeling really tight in my jeans right now.

"When we started out," I said suppresing a moan "I was supposed to be dominating you."

"Change of plans," Josh chuckled, starting to get on his knees.

"Josh, What the f-"

"You know, I replayed this over and over and over in my head." He said, acting like he hadn't just cut my off my sentence. "It's a lot more fun to actually be doing this." He started pulling my jeans down to my ankles. "Judging by the size of the bulge in your boxers, we'll have quite a bit of fun." He playfully tugged on the waistband, tracing the letters that formed Calvin Klein."I just wonder if I can handle it." I felt the cold air hit my bare flesh.