Chapter 2

Genji P.O.V

Her hand...it had some sort of bracelet that gives her an electronic shock? That's why her hand is so red... I need to tell Angela. Maybe that bracelet is the reason she works for Talon. Shes begin forced to work with those bastards... 

''Angela? Where are you?'' I said while looking for a blonde girl.

''I'm right here Genji. What brings you here?'' Angela asked.

''I need you to check something'' I said to her, hoping that she would come.

''alright lead the way'' Angela said knowing what is the problem.

Angela P.O.V (Mercy)

I knew that it was something about Sombra, I just knew it. Genji showed me her hand and I was shocked. I helped her right away. Hanzo Came and was confused.

''What is happening?'' He asked.

''Mercy can you explain because you just examined it'' I said. '' I'm not completely sure what it is.'' 

''Genji found out that Sombra is forced to work with Talon.''  Mercy said with a worried face.

''What... are you guys feeling sad for her?!'' Hanzo shouted, he was so full of anger. he never thought that his brother would feel sadness for a villain.  

''Because she might have something valuable information!'' Genji said Anger in his voice.

''Sorry Hanzo but Genji is right.'' I said.

Hanzo didn't agree on this. He just left and said something to himself. 

Hanzo P.O.V

That stupid Bastard! Because of her, Genji starts to lose his focused shield. I should ask Zenyatta what I can do. I start looking for him. I think he's at the small sakura tree Genji planted for meditation.

Sombra P.O.V (finally my hacker -3-)

*Magical Unconscious mind brought here by -Hot Chocolate-*

Where Am I? I don't know where I am but I'm sure that I'm unconscious. I should find my way out of here. Wait, whos that?

Genji P.O.V

Where am I? For sure I knew that I was unconscious. Only thing I saw was... Sombra? She was looking around so I bet she was confused too. I Ran over to her. I touch her shoulder, she turned around and was confused. She backed away 3 steps.

''Hey um.'' I started.

''uhm...'' She said

There was an awkward silence.                                     (lol)

I decided to start a conversation.

''So um... Why aren't you waking up?'' I said trying to show my worry. I blushed a little.

''Well um... I think I'm stuck here.'' She said trying to walk backwards to get a little bit far from me.

''Um I noticed you shock bracelet...'' I said and she was shocked.

She blushed a little 

''um... did you remove it?'' She asked nervously.

''Well I'm not sure what Angela did'' I said.

''Why?'' I heard her whisper.

 ''What?'' I said a little sad.

''Why did you help me?? I'm a hacker IM A VILLAN TO YOU ALL!'' She said tears streaming down her beautiful face.