Chapter 4

Genji P.O.V

I tried to run away since Angela and a few others were following me, because they wanted to know what was between us. Of course, they didn't believe me. They kept saying that we like each other. I denied it because I would be in trouble if I liked her. 

''Why the hell they keep following me?!'' Genji said while taking a deep breath.

I was on the roof. It was a nice view from there.

' I should bring Sombra here sometime' I thought while I noticed someone under the cherry tree. (lol it reminds me of  Yandere simulator XD) I went down silently and looked who it was and I blushed.

'Why is Sombra here?' I checked her and she was asleep. I think I should carry her to her room.    (Insert Lenny face) 

I pick her up and carry her in bridal style to her room. 'THANK GOD they weren't here' I sighed in relief. I put Sombra on her bed. I noticed that she was having a nightmare. I grabbed her hand and sit down next to her whispering,''It's just a dream it's not real''.  She calmed down and I fell asleep next to her.

-Next morning-

''Sombra are you awak-'' Mercy was cut because of the sight. She smiled and left them alone.

''WEE'' Mercy squealed making everyone snap awake and ran to her.

''What's Wrong Angela!?'' Winston asked.

''IT'S TOTALLY THAT HACKER!'' D.va Shouted.

''Nooooo it's not an emergency'' she laughed. ''Ana and Brigitte, You gotta see this!!'' Mercy showed the picture to them.

''Awww'' Ana said trying not to squeal.

''So cute!'' Brigitte squealed.

''What is so cute?'' Winston asked with curious eyes.

''Ohh nothing boys can't understand these things'' Brigitte Said with a grin.    

''Okay...'' Winston said, and left.

Girls got startled by me when I got out of the room. I was confused why so many people were right in front of the door. Then I realized something. Mercy, Ana and Brigitte stared at me with a HUGE smirk on their face. I knew why they were here.

''Oh hell no'' I said and tried to get away but They were covering the path.

''Soooo what did you do there?'' Ana asked. Smirking like a madman.

''Nothing important?'' I said, trying to act cool.

''Sureee'' Brigitte said.

Sombra P.O.V

I woke up. I heard loud talking and yelling from outside. I Stood up from my bed. 'wait... I thought I was under the cherry tree... maybe someone carried me here' I walked to the door and opened it. I was surprised when I saw people fighting and yelling at each other. I just decided to sneak away to the garden. Sadly someone noticed me.

''Sombra!'' Mercy said with a smirk.

''What?'' I was a little confused.

''What will you do if you see this!'' She showed a picture of me sleeping and Genji fallen asleep next to me on a chair. I blushed.

''YEEE!'' Mercy squealed and ran to Ana and Brigitte.

''What did just happen?'' I asked myself and noticed Genji running towards me.