Prologue

Year: 1546
Date: Craso 23
Time: 7:24 PM
Planet: Yale
Location: 3 miles North from the barrier that separates the monsters from the humans.

❤Mary's POV❤

"Mary you should go to bed sister. The party is almost over anyways." says a man approaching me. My name is Mary. "Alright John I will. I was actually on my way there. So no need to worry." Say calmly as I turn around to head to my room that was at the end of the hallway we were standing in.

I had on a nightgown which is what I have been forced to wear for about 5 months by my brother, because of my pregnancy. I had a beautiful tan skin tone which was complimented by my dark, almost black, brown eyes. My hair was a black color, long, naturally straight, with few long curls. I was short and well curved.

John sighed to my reply and went to go say goodbye to everyone as they left. His skin tone and hair was the same, his hair was cut short, as mine but he had green eyes instead. He was very muscular and tall, he had on a flurry shirt with an expensive-looking black tux on over it.

"Ahh! John wait please." I exclaimed. John turned around quickly and went pick up me up. I was holding my stomach, ready to grab the wall. I was then swooped up like nothing. John runs into a room on the right of the hallway which was my room. "Get the royal doctor and hot water now!" John yelled at the maid who was Sally, she had on a black mid-thigh dress with a white apron on over it, she also had a matching headband and black heels on. "Yes sir Master John." replyed Sally running out of the room to get the family doctor.

John sets me on the bed as I start to scream in pain as the baby starts to come out." It's going to be ok sister I promise. Just breathe." John cues to me to help me calm down. Then the doctor bursts in the room with a medical bag and about two more maids along with Sally. They had towels, water, and they even brought in my mother. "Master John we are going to need you to leave please." the doctor says while he grabs John by his arm, gently pulling him away from me." I'll be ok Mother is here and she can help me go find Father and wait for us ok John." I said reassuringly as I can as the pain starts to get worse." I'll be here to hold her hand and help her out. I promise John now go find our father." My mother says to John as he is about to leave the room to go find my father.

(3 hours later. 10:56)

The whole process was long and straight-up painful." It's a girl!" My mother tells as the baby starts to cry in the doctor's arms. He walks over to the dresser next to the door. I feel weak and tired. I just want to go to sleep." A girl? How beautiful is that? Then her name is Beatrice-".I slur as everything goes dark and quiet. Death is such a release isn't it Mary? Zuldge says in my head. Yes, yes it is. I reply in my thoughts to him. Then death.