sorry

"I don't know where to start I guess I'm sorry I left but I am a threat to you so I will do what is necessary to save my only home, Natasha I love you, but I won't risk my only home, the only thing that makes me hole for my pity luck, My sister fell victim to it I won't risk you fall to it i'm sorry, hopefully someone else will fall in love with you, I know I won't be able to give you the love you deserve, someone will be there when I am not I know it, someone will replace me and that's ok so to the spark everyone thought would be bright is now fading, to a nobody like me who thought differently about this time I will rote hear what I am if it means you will thrive and don't worry I won't let you die so easily love                              good bye         (Y/n)" 

"end of recorded message" The answering machine said on Natasha's phone, A tear fell to as her bottom lip quivered. She let the first tear she had ever felt fall and new it was her first and last. She slowly let the phone along with her hand fall into her lap. Bruce walked in to comfort her.

6 years later

Natasha was on the street shooting aliens. and out of nowhere right in front of her came a flash of white and blue and an alien was knocked to the ground dead and in its place was a women with white hair with a blue suit with pieces of white on it. she turned towards Natasha she had a mask of the same colors on it she had some fangs attached to the mask that ran down her cheek it was silver she looked at natosha and instantly her eyes went from a cat's eye (colored white) to the normal (e/c) Natasha was used to "Love" she said and Nat new who it was. But before she could say anything captain america showed up, natasha looked over at him when she glanced back but the figure that was nowhere to be found.

Time skip (Still fighting aliens)

         Natasha had loki's staff and was trying to close the portal and the women that she saw before appeared and grabbed the staff to help Natasha but held it for iron man, she raised her hand to create a barrier for only him to pass through when he fell through she used both hands to push the staff through the beep when the portal was closed Natasha dropped the staff and the women held it in one hand and looked at Natasha. 

                                                                                                           "I'm home"