The straight arrow

Anyone pov.

     (Y/n) was at the arrow ring with clint. "Do you know how to shoot an arrow?" he ask "I get the jest of it." You replied she had your sisters bow and arrows. Steve, Natasha and Raven (your sister, also the one that let you borrow her bow and arrows) Steve wore a button up shirt and bluejeans. Raven wore her usual clothes a purple long sleeved shirt black pants but not the scarf today.

 Natasha wore a white tank top with shorts. "Eyes on the prise (Y/l/n)" clint said  You had an arrow ready. You smiled "Try me" you looked at the target, inhaled as you exhaled you released the arrow hit the middle of the target exactly.  

"Try to beat that " He fired two arrows at the same time hitting the target in the middle "Don't get two hockey (Y/n)" "Haha, to late" you said remembering what Raven showed you, you fix your posture and instead of holding the string to the bow on the outside you aim the arrow straight in the middle of the two arrows clint shot "Hay clint" you said looking at him. once he looked at you, without breaking eye contact you released the arrow it broke his arrows into pieces 

"How did you do that" Steve ask " Raven taught me, if you want clint you could take lessons from here or shoot arrows with her if she doesn't mind" you say looking at raven and offering her, her bow back. You heard giggling and new who it was and started to take the gear of your arm "One more arrow" after you got the gear of you picked up an arrow from clint's bunch and started to walk away and tossed the arrow and it hit the target perfectly."What are you" he ask "Haven't I already told you I am the monster you don't want to mess with." waving your hand you left. 

     Later that night you got back to the avengers tower and into your room and set the bag you have on the floor beside the tv stand. "Hey" a female voice said behind you and you jump turning around to see Natasha in a white tank top and gray pajama shorts. "Hi" you said falling back on your bed. "Where were you?" she ask moving into the room and shutting the door behind her "Out with snow" you told her "What were you doing with snow?" she ask "Getting a surprise for someone" you said your voice rising a little. Natasha unfazed by this moved closer to you "for who?" she ask "It's a secret" you tell her" "(Y/n)"  "Um...yes" you reply "I know you can't lie" she said "Yes but I have something planned for this person, something very special not even the other avengers know about it or my sisters only you and me now" you admit she turned to walk away giving up for the night you grabbed her hand and pulled it back the only thing she could do was turn before you pulled her on top of you

    Natasha was shocked though she would never let you see it, your eyes showed somewhat of your beast within and she had an idea of two things that were going down that night what you didn't know all you knew was your beast was existed and you would have to try to control him but at the same time you were curious and wanted to see what he had in mind ( yes its a he and he's your lion roar and your dominant side you will learn more about him when I find a good setting but for now pleases deal with the short stories) as (Y/n)s hot preth hit natasha's face the animal inside her decided to play for the night.

(Author note) I will leave what happened up to your imagination i am not going to be specific with anything that will narrow down what you thing but they spent the night together thow

The next day

         (Y/n) opened her eyes and immediately felt an arm around her and she had an idea of who was in the bed with her. "Friday delight what happened last night we don't want stark to get ahold of that for future pranking or blackmail." you said "Yes (Y/n)" You turned to your side and admired the beauty that lay beside you while remembering what happened last night. "It's not nice to stare but for you I will make an exception"Natasha said and opened her eyes. You kiss her forehead, got up and grabbed a towel " I'm going to take a shower feel free to...look around of you'd like" You told her "May I join you?" she ask You shrug your shoulders and look over it at her "Shure"with that you walk into the bathroom with her faloing.

    After the shower you two walk out and down to starks floor where everybody is. "What were you two up to last night" stark ask "nothing much just talking" you say shrugging it of "Are you shore?" he pressed on "Drop it stark" You demand and as always he does. You can make anyone do what you want just by demanding them or ordering them the only ones immune to this are Raven, Snow, and your favorite Natasha. she pinched you without the others seeing. "aow" you say rubbing your arm.

       You had the howl day planned out first you would taker to the mall and walk around for some of the day taker to see a movie and then dinner after that to a concert after that a walk in the park of course it was dark and that's what you wanted. 

 you two were walking over a bridge "Hey what the the bag held was two thing both for you but i wanted to give to you now if thats ok"  "Shure" she replied You take out a rectangular box that held a necoless with a reng on it just like yours it was a 15 kp yours was a 14 kp " it's like mine except it's one digit hier that mine i also got you a bracelet with a dove it can only be taken of by you and me and you can press the dove and I will know what you are and will come help, only you can trigger this" You said putting the bracelet on her. " will you put the necoliss on me?" she ask  "shure" you put on the necoliss. she turned to you "Now for your prise" "You don't have to-" You were cut of by her lips on yours and you kissed back raping your arms around her neck and pull her close.

I guess it was a straight arrow after all