Mental battle

(Y/n) pov

                 I lay in my bed staring at my sealing on Natashas floor of the Avengers tower the song playing Lovely the name of the song I was trying to get lost into the music but it wasn't going to solve my problems even if it tried I heard a knock on the door. I rolled on my side to try to ignore it at first. I heard a voice I thought I would never hear knocking on my door "(Y/n) can I come in" Natasha say. I got up and opened the door just enough to see if anyone else was there, It was just her I opened my door just enough so she could come in.

              I shut the door behind her and layed on my bed facing the wall "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to cause you stress or harm I just wanted to protect you" I told her not moving from my position. I felt the bed move and an arm slip around my waist "I know you" Nat replied

        "How could you Know" I ask "I just do" she said simply. "How could you know what it's like having to run all the time, having to leave someone you love knowing it would it would hurt them and you, How your heart said one thing and you chose another,  just to protect them and then get yelled at for it, I can't stay in one place four too long because I'm being hunted by HYDRA and it not pretty having to fight your own kind knowing you are better than them and can kill them just by a flick of your wrist, It hurts but they are also tainted and you know it has to be done." I say on the verge of tears now sitting up and facing Nat. "I don't know how it feels but I have had my fare share of pain in the past but that never stopped me from doing my job." she told me raping her arms around me and pulling me into a hug "I am the only hybrid of my kind that can stay sane without treatment after being to torchered to almost death and come out alive, hiding the scars, cuts and bruises from everyone I know even from the keenest of eyes." I said as she pulled me to her.

        As the song play I cried into Natashas armes. We laid there a whale, I soon fell asleep. Natasha stayed there with me till tomorrow came.

A/N) I am taking requests to so if you have any for me just let me know ok