Bird Set Free

(A.N) This is before (Y/n) dies ok 

Natasha POV,

        I have been on countless missions and echone leaves me at a stand still on finding her. I wish she was here. I miss her so much. I can't stand it without her here I feel like everything around me has shattered into pieces. No one has been able to find her in over a year. I hide it but I feel broken scared and all alone without help. Like a bird that has had there wings ripped from them. It reminds me of when (Y.n) had gotten her wings ripped from her back just because she wouldn't give in or give up. She was brave and fought for me. All I could do is watch in sorrow and pain. She did something that surprised me more. Through all the pain she endured she Stood even though both her legs were supposed to be broken and she fought them off and got both of us and whoever else was a victim in that asilome of H.Y.D.R.A. I will forget her. After all I love her.

2 years later)

I woke up scared and I don't remember the nightmare. For the past year I've had the same nightmare and don't even remember what it is. I walk into was walking into the kitchen of my floor on the avengers tower (I am in the top floor) When I heard rustling In the guest bedroom beside my room. I grabbed the hidden gun and held it out while I slowly walked into the room and found someone there with those eyes the same eyes that were scary, protective, sweet and most of all full of love I couldn't believe my eyes and to make it even more perfect she spoke. "Hey beautiful I felt you call, I'm sorry I couldn't make it sooner but I had some problems I had to urgently take care of in order to be here now." she said I hesitated but didn't speak or move. " Natasha I won't hurt you I promise so could you please lower your gun" she admitted I slowly lowered my gun. She took of her breastplate  and sat it on the nightstand "You coming?" She asked "Why?" I ask " Come to bed and I will tell you in the morning, It's not like I have anywhere to go, come you need the rest considering you woke up at midnight every night for who know how many night now." I walk forward gun in hand as soon as I was standing in front of her and she slowly reached for my gun and laid it on the nightstand beside her breastplate. She lays down. I watched with cushion and curiosity.  She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed. I lie down with her. She raped her arms around me and pulled me closer and for once I felt safe, wanted, and loved. As I slowly fall asleep I snuggle into (Y.n)'s warmth.

The next morning)

I woke up with arms wrapped around me from behind. I didn't flip out and just rolled over and cuddled into the warmth. As I slowly wake up I remember what happened last night. "Hay" A female voice said. I shout up like a bolt sitting up and looking at who lay beside me. To my suprise (Y/n) was thill here. "Your still here" I say under my breath. but she heard me. "Of course why wouldn't I be after all I did give you my word" she said with a smile. "So why didn't you come back sooner?"  I ask "As you would put it I was on a mission or in my kace, quite a few missions but now I am done I promise and I understand if you want me to leave I will" "No please stay." I said looking down at the silver cover over my lap. I look back and her arms are open welcoming me towards her embrace which I happily obliged with a smile "you are never leaving my side again" I said "I can handle that" she replied "

Anyone pov

And so Natasha found her wings and like a bird that was kaged up she was set free from the things that scared her, made her mad and sad. For who new that a single dove could open up the cold, emotionless assassin to love her and earn her love in return.  goodbye for now