The Asshole

*Ahna's Pov*

The van rumbles beneath me. I'm on the floor, not bound by ropes or any thing.

hmm. weird. Mustn't be very expert at kidnaping.

Or we're not alone the 'other me' warns.

I peak one eye open to check, and find some guy all dressed in black staring at me.

How long has he been there?

He has the darkest eyes I've ever seen- they're pure black I swear. His hair matches his eyes in colour and it sweep over his brow in a messy way, the rest reaching just shy of his neck. His strong jawline has a brush of stubble on it. He looks Hispanic the 'other me' purrs. My stomachs rumbles.

He smirks, spying me watching him watch me, as he realises I was never unconscious. Something behind that smirk though he seems worried.

Staying conscious was hell. But I can't be blind to wherever their taking me.

When whoever pressed the chloroform to my face I held my breath and pretended to go limp.

Lucky I can hold my breath for a good minute. 'she' brags.

Yeh, yeh whatever. Thank you oh might one, and what not. I reply in my head sarcastically.

She smiles smugly.

I open my other eye and peer at him.

"So... are you going to knock me out again?" I ask.

"If I recall, it didn't go so well the first time." He chuckles. His voice is deep and has a slight accent to it.

So it was him. The one with the chloroform.

"Why did you take me?" I knows its a long shot but can you blame me for trying?

"I ca-I won't tell you that." He simply replies.

"Then at least tell me who you are" I fume.

"You tell me." He tilts his head back and looks down at me with mild curiosity, smirking as he waits for a reply.

I return his stupid smirk, replying "A self obsessed, typical 'bad boy' asshole who thinks he can melt people with his sexy smile and smouldering eyes?"

"You think I have a a sexy smile, cupcake?"

Boy I walked right into that one.

I close my eyes, pinching the bridge of my nose and try to control my anger. Getting angry isn't going to help us The 'other' me tells me. I know she's right. I open my eyes to find him still staring at me.

"Picturing me naked were you?" he teases.

"Wow you are cocky!" I exclaim.

"You have no idea..." he murmurs, tilting his head back and looking down at me.

I can't take it any more I don't care what the other voice say's, I'm getting out of here and that douche can't stop me.

Hey don't start that, I'm right behind you. 'she' informs me. This guys a nut job. 'she' adds matter-of-factly.

I mentally laugh at that.

I roll my eyes in disgust at him and push up off the cold metal floor, walking to the back of the van - not an easy feet as it rocks and bucks beneath my feet- before pressing my hands against one of the small 'port hole' like windows that perch on either side of the double doors.

Through the windows I can see that the landscape has changed drastically in the time it took for my body to heal- which wasn't all that long on account of my rapid healing- already the muddy patches of grass have given way to lush meadows. Evergreen trees burst from the ground all around me, shooting up higher than I've ever seen into clear blue skies, housing little birds in their boughs. Flowers of every colour litter the tree line, bees buzzing around them busily going about their business. Rays of sunlight trickle through the canopy, causing a dappled effect on the forest bellow.

It's so beautiful.

I can almost smell the sweet grass,

hear the trees whispering their secrets to one another,

feel the tickling warmth of sunlight on my skin.

I shiver at the memory of days like that.

I don't know where the hell we are.

But that makes it the perfect place.

The perfect place to hide.

* * * * * * *

*Ahna's Pov*

My thoughts are interrupted as doom and gloom growls "What are you doing?" From back over where he sits.

His voice is tense.

Would he hit me?

The 'other me' growls.

I pretend like I'm not phased and simply reply "I'm leaving"

"Is that so?" He asks sounding closer now.

"Yes" I say through gritted teeth. He's really starting getting on my nerves.

A voice like gravel rasps in my ear

"And why the fuck do you think i would let you do that?"

I jump, and squirm around to face him.

He's so close I can smell him. ugh he smells like smoke the 'other me' complains. "Is that all you can come up with right now?" I whisper-grumble.

"What was that?" the guy rasps, still way too close. I can tell he's more than a little confused.

"Ugh! I wasn't talking to you!" I raise my voice.

I see something flash in his black eyes. It's gone so quickly though, I doubt I'd even see it if he was a normal distance away.

But no. Here he is, arms braced against the wall either side of my head, with his body pressed up against me and his eyes boring into mine.

I wonder what it was that flashed under the surface.

Rage? The 'other me' offers.

I hum in agreement.

Bored of being scared, the other me decides to take the reins for a while.

I feel the strength bubbling to the surface and with it a comes massive boost of confidence.

Just don't go too far I warn. She nods her consent and takes the lead.

------------------------------------------

(A/N) so hi I don't know if I'm even talking to any one but I thought i'd give this whole shabam a go.

It takes me ages to update cause I'm lazy and I have to go over my chapters and edit all the spelling.

Especially as SOMEONE *cough* auto correct *cough* makes all my 'of ' s into 'if' s.

'So won't you stayyyyy with me' *sings*

Also I know the chapters are short but oh well.

Forgive me. *shrugs*

Please vote, comment and follow me cause I'm all alone :/ thanks lovelies!