Chapter|05

Carter

Carter

He was angry, I had never seen my brother so pissed of in my life towards me.

Mike's face was pitch red and full of anger, he looked at me with burning eyes after he demanded where I was. Would he believe me? Could I even begin to explain what had happened.

"Tell him." Calvin said, before disappearing from my mind.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, I didn't even know where to start with what had happened. Do I just be blunt or do I slowly explain piece by piece, I looked up at Mike and groaned.

Blunt it is.

"I'm a wolf." I said out loud, his face morphed into confusion.

"What?" He replied, his eyes screamed that I was stupid.

"I am a werewolf, you know the humans that become giant dogs." I said, Calvin growled in my head.

Guess that was an insult.

"This cold must've got to you." He mumbled, I rolled my eyes.

I stood up and began to strip, Mike suddenly became alarmed and started cussing out swear words and covering his eyes. I pictured myself as a wolf and I felt my bones painfully crack as Mike let out a painful scream, when I was on four paws.

"What the fuck!" He exclaimed, he was currently standing on the coffee table.

I quickly switched back and got dressed, he eyed me curiously . I sat back down and started telling him the whole story, what happened when I first went running then the cold and the dreams and then what happened when I snuck out and woke up this morning.

"That's what happened." I told him, he looked at me with wide eyes.

"I have a wolf for a brother." He muttered calmly, I rolled my eyes.

"It just happened, I can't explain why but now I'm not human." I said and he nodded.

"You're going to have to be extra careful." Mike said suddenly, I looked at him questioningly.

"Why?" I asked he gave me the 'are you stupid' look.

"You're going to have to watch yourself, you said you got bit but you have no injuries which means you heal fast and you also become a wolf Carter-the abilities you now have aren't normal and I doubt the world is accepting of them." Mike explained carefully.