Chapter|08

Wyatt

Wyatt

This was beyond anything I could understand, he was a wolf but he wasn't like me. I was literally staring at my mate in wolf form and yet I couldn't sense his wolf.

He was the most beautiful wolf I had ever seen, it didn't look like most wolf furs I had seen—most of us developed similar markers to our parents.

But his patterns were something different and unique, he was mostly white but his right front paw was black, while his back left paw was grey.  It made my stomach flutter, but the way he defended his home gave me hope—my mate was somebody honorable.

I focused on the wolf that was coming my way, it had just kinda stood there while my mate fought—with one swift motion I had him pinned, snarling in his face as he squirmed. Soon enough he exhausted himself, and shifted back into human form.

My mate had wounded the wolf who lunged at him, my Betta had done the same thing I had with exhausting them. I had already mindlinked my warriors, they were close by and would bring these rogues back to my pack to be assessed and find out information.

“What do we do with them?” My mate asked, I didn't shift back right away due to the fact he was naked.

“Um, you need clothes.” Ian said, shrugging on his clothes.

“Oh fudge, why do we have to shift back without clothes.” He groaned, I snorted and he gave me a playful glare.

“Why don't you shift back if you're gonna laugh at me? Cause I'm pretty sure you're naked too.” He pouted, I rolled my eyes and shifted.

His eyes widened in surprise, he wasn't shy in checking me out before he blushed and ran up the stairs. I laughed, and got dressed—he was adorable. He came back down, and we had already tied up the three rogues—they still hadn't woken up and I was grateful for that.

Knock knock

Carter jumped, I smiled and motioned for Ian to get the door—in came my men. 

“Yes Alpha?” Ben asked, I smiled at him—I couldn't wait for the new recruits to be trained.

“Take these rouges to the pack dungeon, figure out why they attacked.” I spoke with authority, he got in stance and nodded.

“Yes sir.” He replied, I nodded and watched his men pick them up and leave the house.

“Shouldn't we call the cops?" Carter asked, he seemed shocked. 

“They're rogues, not human criminals—packs deal with them accordingly without worrying about human casualties.” Ian explained, I was too mesmerized.

“I understand” Carter exclaimed, he went to the room he sent his pup and the man into—he did a specific knock.

“Mike, it's safe now.” He said, soon enough the door was unlocked and the Mike fellow carried a still sleepy child in his arms.