Chapter|07

Carter

Carter

My palms were sweating, I could feel every inch of my body shaking with this desire I couldn't understand. Calvin hadn't said a word since they entered my house.

"What would you like to know?" I asked with a smile, I couldn't keep my eyes of the one man.

"My name is Ian and this is my superior Wyatt-by law we must come and ask everyone around town about any wolf sightings." Ian spoke, I nodded.

"Yes, earlier today there had been 3 wolves-but only one had red eyes, quite terrifying." I said with a shiver, I still wasn't use to all this wolf stuff.

"Anything particular happen? Anything at all?" Wyatt finally spoke, my body shivered.

"Not that I can remember, I really wanted to get home but that red eyed wolf showed up-I tried to jerk my car forward to scare it but out no where two other wolves chased it away." I spoke honestly, I tried my best not to stutter-I bit my tongue.

What the hell was going on with me, I whined lightly to myself as Wyatt continued to look at me with such intent. I needed to go to the bathroom, I needed a moment to breath.

"Are you okay?" Ian asked, I smiled lightly.

"Sorry, I haven't seen wolves around here till today and I've lived here for 5 years," I said before I stood "I'm just going to use the bathroom real quick." I continued, they nodded and I went to the bathroom.

"Calvin!" I yelled in my mind, he had no right to be hiding right now.

"What?" Calvin responded, acting like an idiot.

"There are TWO wolves sitting in my living room, one of them is literally making me act like a hormonal teenager." I yelled, I was stressed.

"I blocked myself out, I'm sorry Carter-I shouldn't have left you to defend for yourself." He responded, I sighed lightly.

"I just don't know what to say, or do-they are asking about the Rouge from earlier today." I told him, I heard a light growl.

"Most likely an Alpha and Beta from a close by pack, law is that humans can't know about werewolves because of our past with them-humans in many different centuries have slaughtered us." Calvin explained, I flinched with sadness.

"That's horrible." I said, he grunted and I sighed.

"It is what it is, we cannot change the past but protect our future-now let's go." Calvin responded, I nodded and flushed the toilet.

I headed back out, they were still sitting where they were left. Yet the Wyatt guy looked so dejected and upset, I didn't understand why he looked like that until Calvin spoke.