¡lets talk: two people; the same passion!

hola💛
it's me ashley ‼️ it's been while since I've been on this book but let me just explain what this whole thing is all about

what did the bellas ever do to you?
okay im sorry but what have these two women ever done to you? the amount of hate they get just for being on raw or smackdown is ridiculous. I understand where both sides are coming from on  whether or not the bellas should be liked but sometimes people need an adjustment. just because they star on reality shows doesn't mean they're talentless. yes, reality shows are scripted and basically the whole "reality" of it is false. does that make the person talentless? no. every time there's always a new one for why the bellas are talentless because of Total Divas & Total Bellas. those two shows don't even have any relation to their wrestling ability. why is it still being brought up?

Another thing is the fact that they should be off the company television because they "bury talent". how are these people getting buried??? they're still on tv aren't they? sure they may not be the main protagonist but they aren't buried. surely everyone thinks that of the riott squad right now with the bellas but they've had a good build up since smackdown, no burying has been done. if it were to be that they are buried, they wouldn't be on the card at all, not even segment wise. the bellas don't decide who they face so it just happened to be the riott squad to build up the whole pay-per-view match at super show down. if it were to be sasha & bayley in place of the bellas, no complaining would be done to be honest.

FINALLY, the last thing I've been seeing towards the Bellas is they haven't done anything for wwe at all. Have you been blind these last couple of years. They've done a multitude of actions with wwe. Let me just tell you what they've done.

‼️they brought attention to the THEN diva's division & the company‼️
Not even 5 years ago today the women's division would have the matches of right now. Literally the Bellas AND Aj Lee AND Paige along with other women helped bring the attention the women's division needed. It wasn't a one person job, everyone needs to realize it wasn't just Aj and/or Paige. Even the women of today still being attention to the women's division! Why must they be separated or be taken out of an evolution they started way back in their early careers? Just because they got a big push when another woman didn't? Just because they surpassed a record? No matter the reason, they're apart of the evolution period.

sponsored & casted in a reality show FOR wwe on E!
They have given their privacy away for the sake of the two reality shows. Does no one ever realize that? They have stood with these shows knowing how much hate they get for it to help the company. Their partnership with E! has literally given the company not only money but viewers as well. There's no need to degrade them for it.

gave forward years of time with wwe to have a better division; hardly get any get recognition for it
The 10 years they have been with this company and the fact they hardly ever get their recognition is sad. While they had to be someone's eye candy for most of their career and then finally get their chance, no one ever recognizes them for the hardship of it. Brie & Nikki have told in countless interviews they felt mistreated and hardly understood by anyone in the company when they were starting up. They could've quit if they really wanted to but they knew they could put forward a better division.

they both WILLINGLY work with the company despite all the criticism given by critics and fans themselves
I swear to god no one ever considers this. Do you think that Brie & Nikki were just forced to be in their storylines? NO! They have WILLINGLY given themselves to work with the new talent because it is a passion of theres. The amount of criticism and hate given by everybody because of their comeback is so unnecessary. Even people here have wanted them to be gone for the sake of seeing their favorite superstar to be pushed just as hard as Alexa Bliss or Charlotte Flair. To get such a big push, you work with the big names like the Bellas. I bet you after the Bellas and the Riott squad face one another and it's passed Evolution, the Riott squad will get a big push. It is a win:win ratio. I don't know but I feel like if it wasn't the Bellas who were doing this and it was Bayley & Sasha or Becky & Charlotte, no one would be complaining because it's them and people have grown to them so much that if at any point they receive hate for anything like this people would go h.a.m.

started the empowerment movement along with the other women; it's not all about the women you see on raw or smackdown, there are other women like trish, eve, maryse, etc who don't get their recognition for empowering what was a lacking division
self explanatory

adios
I hope this can give an insight. It's so irritating to have to see the hate these two women get. I know I'm gonna be questioned and be told off as biased but what was said up there is where credit needs to given. I love all the women of wwe(besides the champion; can't really agree with her) and the talent and effort they give to the division; none of them are talentless people. Anyways thanks for reading, comments and votes would be greatly appreciated 🧡 with much love xx ashley💛

 Anyways thanks for reading, comments and votes would be greatly appreciated 🧡 with much love xx ashley💛

¿random gif of the day?

 I sense the hatred already coming