:CHAPTER NINE ♡

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"B1 and B2?"

And we both smiled. Yung smile ko, smile ng taong masaya. Pero yung smile ni Javi smile ng taong natatawa sa katangahang nasaksihan niya. Eto talaga! Ansama..

"Ay! Bahala ka Javier! Hindi ko pipirmahan yan pag di Biwan at Bittu yan ha!" hindi siya sumagot, di rin siya nag'react --- ibig sabihin, payag siya! YEHEY!

Hindi ko na siya pinansin and focused again sa kontrata.

(7) EMPLOYER shall take responsibility for the wellbeing, and needs of Employee. (8) If at any time Employer should fail to keep to the agreed terms, limitations and  set out in this contract or agreed additionally under clause 3 above the Employee is entitled to terminate this contract forthwith and to leave the service of the Employer without notice.

(9) Subject to that proviso and to clauses 2-5 above the Employee is to serve and obey the Employer in all things, if and only if the matter is associated with "the Family". Subject to the agreed terms, limitations and safety procedures set out in this contract or agreed additionally under clause 3 above she shall without query or hesitation offer the Employer such service as he may require in order to ensure his own family's wellbeing and happiness.  

Sabi niya nga eh. Hehe

EMPLOYER: (15.1) The Employer shall make the Employee’s health and safety a priority at all times. (15.4) The Employer shall maintain a stable and safe environment in which the Employee may perform her duties in service of the the Employer and his family.

Ay. Galing! Secured ako dito. Hehe.

EMPLOYEE: (15.14) The Employee shall obey the rules ("the Rules) set out in Appendix 1 to this agreement. (15.15) The Employee shall serve the Employer and his family in any way the Employer sees fit and shall endeavor to please the everyone at Employer's environment at all times to the best of her ability. (15.16) The Employee shall take all measures necessary to maintain her good health and shall request or seek medical attention whenever it is needed, keeping the Employer informed at all times of any health issues that may arise. At the end of the Term, the Employee shall be granted with the following (listed in Appendix 3) in return of the Employee's service.

Aii. Grabeh naman neto. Masydong health conscious! Sana nag'doctor na lang din pala siya!

Okay naman yung kontrata. Tutungo na sana ako sa sunod na part nang may biglang nahagip ang matalas kong paningin. Duh! UP SIPAT kaya toh!

(15.20) The Employee shall not, will not and cannot submit to any sexual activity demanded by the Employer.

Tumayo ako tsaka pinalo kay Javi yung rolyo ng papel na hawak ko.

"Ano ba?!"

"Tangina! Ano 'tong nakasulat sa Clause 15.20! Ikaw! Aaaah!"

Kinuha niya din yung papel at hinanap yung sinasabi ko saka binasa ng maayos at nakita ko talagang na namula siya at medyo namula sa nabasa niya.

"Yuck lang Javi ha! Bakit pa naman kasi kailangang isulat jan yan! GIVEN na kaya yun!! Bwisit! Nakakairita naman eh! Para namang may plano tayong ganyan! Anoooo baaa!  Na'bwisit talaga ako!"

"Okay! Ipapatanggal ko yan. Tapusin mo na nga yan!" sabi niya lang ng hindi tumitingin sa'kin, mukhang nahihiya. Ayssssht. Ang sagwa kaya!. The mere thought! Ewwww lang ha.