:CHAPTER THREE ♡

PRIDE FIGHT: Round One

••••••••••••••••••••••••••♡

“Javi! Turn Around!”

And he did, frowning, with the words ‘WHAT-IS-IT-THIS-TIME’ written across his face.

And shhliikkkk! My camera sounde like it’s an old door creakin’

“Alam mo? Kanina ka pa kuha ng kuha ng mga litrato. It’s not like California is going somewhere else!”

I just grin at him. Hahaha. Naiinis yan di dahil sa kanina pa’ko picture ng picture kundi dahil halos lahat yata ng kinukunan ko ay ang mukha niya, in the most unattractive ways! Hahaha! Okay, I'll STOP NA! Baka kasi mag’wal-out na naman eh.

YES, you heard me right. I mean, you read it right! NA NAMAN.

Kahapon kasi nung kararating palang namin sa hotel eh sinumpong naman ang higanteng bata ng pagka’I-GET-WHAT-I-WANT’ brat niya. I think we were checking in then....

WHEN....

“Goodmorning sir! Goodmorning ma’am. Can I help you with anything?”

“Uhmmm... We reserved a room or two under the name of Javi Angeles. Can you please chech that out for us?” sagot ni Javi.

“Uhmm. Two regular... rooms ... for... Mr. Javi Angeles” sabi ng babae while tapping her fingers on the keyboard of her computer.

“Tsss..” Rinig na rinig ko namang reaction ng lalaki sa kabilang queue... “ I want the most expensive room you have here. Make that two.” Saying that, looking at Javi’s eyes as if he’s trying to point out something.

HOLY MACKEREL! I smell trouble! Tinignan ko agad si Javi at yung reaction niya. And THE HELL! Ano to?! STARING COMPETITION? I shook Javi’s arms allowing him to focus his attention to me. Agad ko naman siya kinaladkad palayo sa reception.

“Please promise me, you won’t do something stupid.”

“Then what do you want me to do, GENIUS!?? Just watch while he spit on my face? And what the hell is wrong with that guy!”

“JAVI! I know. Trust me. I know you kinda’ hate those kinds of people, but you’re kind of like them in way! So don’t overreact! Okay?! Anyway... let’s go back...”

“WAIT! Whaaaaat did you say?”

I didn’t allow him to react even more. Instead, I pulled him back to the woman in the reception and gave us the key to our rooms thereafter. Javi is not looking at the stupid guy’s direction anymore. Nauna pa nga siyang maglakad at sumunod naman ako ng matiwasay ng....

“You can stay in my room if you want!” I looked back. And yeah, he was shouting at me. AS IF!

I was about to shout back when Javi pulled my shoulders back and walked towards that guy!

“JUST WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” sigaw ni Javi dun sa lalaki!

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Please define shit!  Agad akong tumakbo papunta kay Jav. Mahirap na.. Shit! Mukhang susuntukin niya talaga yung lalaki. Hanggang sa nahawakan ko rin ang laylayan ng shirt niya at pinigilan siya to take even another step.

“WHAT THE F*CK JAVI! I swear, if you do something stupid in my first ever vacation in 5 years, IWILL NEVER EVER, SPEAK TO YOU AGAIN..” Jav faced me as if he was humiliated in front of everyone. He wasn’t. He will if he did punched that guy.

“Oooooh whooah! What a fierce woman you have I there buddy! You have to..”

“OH SHUT UP! HE’S MY TWIN BROTHER, YOU DICKHEAD! WHY DON’T YOU JUST GET YOU BLOODY COW FACE OUT OF MY SIGHT!!!!” great! I never have swear so many times in a day. IT’S A RECORD!