Chapter Twenty-Four

<Unedited>
.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.
chapter twenty-four:
his love

Whimpering Emiko awoke to see Hani with tears in his eyes as he looked down at her.

"H-Hani~Senpai?" Emiko stuttered as, blinking a couple of times to get used to the suns rays that were shining down on her.

"Waaaah! Emiko! I was sooo scared!" Hani cried as he latched his arms around her neck, snuggling into her shoulder.

Smiling lightly, the long haired blonde hugged him back, rubbing soothing circles on his shoulders to try and calm him down.

Once the small Lolita boy had calmed down, they both stood up to see where they had been washed up to.

"Do you know where we are...?" Emiko asked nervously, biting her bottom lip as she looked around at all the trees.

The long haired blonde wanted to be on her husbands arms at that moment, she was scared, and felt numb—— plus her left foot was aching and she was afraid that she might have bruised it a bit.

"Yeah! We didn't go that far we can go back from here," Hani chirped happily as he looked over at a path that was just ahead of them.

"Alright we should get going then—"

Emiko took one step forward then she fell, scrapping her hands against a rock.

"Emi~Chan!" Hani cried out quickly going to her aid, concern evident in his eyes.

"I-I think I sprained my ankle," Emiko whimpered tears brimming her eyes as she looked up at Hani who was bending down to look at her hands.

Blushing Hani felt a weird sense come over him, even when Emiko cried she was just so beautiful.

He shook his head, he shouldn't think that way about a married lady.

Even if he so desperately wished that his friend Kyoya didn't have to marry the girl Hani was attracted to.

Emiko tilted her head to the side as she wiped away a tear.

"Am I going to be okay doctor?" She asked playfully, trying to lighten up the mood since Hani seemed so tense.

Blushing brightly, Hani shivered a bit when Emiko has called him doctor why did that sound so...erotic.

Giggling Hani tried to go back to his regular Loli state, yet he couldn't genuinely do that.

"Hai!"

"Can you help me up— H-Hani~senpai! What are you doing?!" Emiko shrieked, as Hani lifted her up on his back.

For a little guy, he was quite strong.

"Carrying you, silly!" Hani replied with a goofy smile as he started to walk.

"T-Thank you..."Emiko said with a blush, shyly she rested her head on his shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his neck so she wouldn't fall backwards.

Hani let out an invisible shiver when he felt Emiko's breath hit his neck, why was she so-so cute?

No wonder she was a model.

A fragile model at that.

As the two blondes walked through the jungle to try and find there way back, Emiko grew tired.

Letting out a small yawn, she snuggles deeper into Hani's neck where she had rested her head. Unaware of the redness that was consuming the small blonde.

"Emiko you can go asleep if you w-want," Hani said, quietly though.

Huh that's the first time he called me by my name.... Emiko thought, somewhat pleased.

"No I couldn't,"

"It's fine! Really! You must be tired!"

"But...."

"It's okay! After all you are the injured one here!"

After the small banter of Hani telling Emiko to take a nap, she finally listened to him.

When Hani heard her quiet snores he smiled softly, wishing that the moment could last forever.

But sadly an annoyance happened that angered the blonde——

"YOU THERE!PUT THE BOY DOWN IMMEDIATELY! IF YOU REFUSE WE WILL REMOVE HIM BY FORCE!"

Emiko shuffled a bit on Hani's back, signaling that she was about to wake up.

Hani's eye twitched, if they dared to wake up his princesss they shall be punished.

Setting down his fragile doll, Hani stood up looking down at the blondes beauty.

"Don't worry Emiko, I'll be right back," Hani said darkly, his bangs covering his eyes then quickly turned to save Takashi and Haruhi.

....

Haruhi sweat dropped at the seen in front of her, Hani seemed to have beat up all of the cops right before her eyes.

Honestly she couldn't believe that a little munchkin such as himself did such a thing— and after Hani had beat up the innocent cops he disappeared once again, then reappeared holding a sleeping Emiko in his arms.

The look on his face that seemed to never leave Hani, changed into one of adoration and love as he stared down at Emiko.

Not knowing that Haruhi had  picked up on it....

Unbeknownst that the dark lord was watching—— with rage in his eyes.