ԵҼՂՏÍՕՂ

<Unedited>
————————
Chapter {40}
{Tension}
————-

"Tsuma, you cant pout all day," Commented Kyoya as the limo came to a halt, the Uehara mansion clear in sight.

"I trusted you," Was all that came out of Emiko's mouth a deep frown on her face.

Rolling his orbs, he grabbed his wife by her chin placing a tender kiss on her forehead— "I told you I'll take care of it, so stop pouting," With that he flicked her nose then stepped out of the car.

The blonde following behind, trying to contain her pout and anxiety as the two began to walk forward— the doors up ahead as Kyoya linked his hand with hers.

"And remember Emiko, no matter what, you're not leaving me."

Emiko's heart skipped a couple of beats at his words, even though his aura was deadly and tone rather possessive she still found it sweet of him. She still heard the love in his voice, and just like that the tension in her shoulders was replaced with pure happiness.

After all, she was the shadows Kings gem— his most precious treasure and he'd be damned if anyone tried to take her away from him.

"Oh isn't this a pleasant surprise, Ootori~San," A short haired blonde said, politely smiling at Kyoya who sat down in front of her desk.

"To you as well," Kyoya returned her smile, his wife sitting at his side in another chair as she fiddled with her fingers.

Good girl Emiko, let the grown ups speak.

"So, what do I owe the pleasure?"

"I've come here to speak about the recent behaviors and acts of yours I've been hearing about," Kyoya pauses, smirking as he pushed up his glasses, "And I would like to say this only once, if you keep this up I'll get my father involved— and even if you succeed, I'm sure it'll be very tragic if an accident seems to happen to you— hmm...how about food poisoning?"

Emiko's has dropped at her husbands statement directed towards her mother, she hated her mothers choices of course! But she'd never give a death threat—

"I see, I'm sorry," The woman turned around, her back facing the couple a smirk on her ruby red lips.

You won this time, Ootori.

—————-

Should I—

WRONG ADDRESS ☦︎ Haruhi Fujioka ☦︎

WRONG ADDRESS
☦︎ Haruhi Fujioka ☦︎

post this?