Chapter # 3 "Way Back Home"

• Dedicated kay Patrick Victorino

                                                Chapter # 3

                                       “Way back home”

=Other person view=

    “Shon! woke up!”for pete’s sake. it’s just seven in the morning and my mom being act like child again. this why I hate her sometimes. she’s is MARICCAR FAYE RAMIREZ. My mother she’s the best mother but sometimes she is so annoying.

“one more hour, mom, give me one more hour” I ask

“ok! I give you one more hour to sleep but after one our you need to prepare” (you’re the best mom) I murmured.

->after one our

“shon your one our is enough ,you need to prepare” mom said. even I don’t want to woke up I try because when mom angry she’s getting wild.

“why do I need to woke up! In these late of time?” I finally ask.

“Here, take this” mom handed me an…… what this a passport and ticket.

“mom! What the meaning of this, why are you given me a passport and ticket?” is she have a plan to go back… in that palce?

“yeah! Baby where going back to the Philippines.” she said when she looking to garden.

  “What?—ARE OUT OF YOUR MAIND MOM? Why do we need to go back in that place?” I said with high voice.

“SHON MARCOUS RAMIREZ! Huwag ka ngang pasaway. para kang bat kung umasta” mom shout. Is she talking to her self? Tsk!

“ I’m not gowing anywhere, mom!” I said

“is that all final ha? baby?”mom ask?

“yes no but”I smile.but I think mom have a evil plan. I know my mom.

“ok I call tricia.just to be with you in ONE YEAR” is she serious. Mom handed her phone and starting to dial.shet this is turture to me.

”ok I,m mom I give up! I will go with you.just don’t call that annoying girl”I said.i now I will never win with my mom.she now that I hate that annoying girl so much name TRICIA.

“that sound great”mom said with a big smile to her face .i can’t  believe  na na blackmail ako ni mommy.

                                  ~Breakfast~

After mangulit ni mommy .i start to fix my thing’s in my travelling bag at saka naligo.after kung ipababa kay manong Robert ang gamit ko bumabab na ako dahil kanina pa nag wawala si mommy .at pinag aantay ko daw ang pagkain.ng nasa kusina na ako naamoy ko nanaman ang……my favorite adobo.

“finally you’re here.eat your breakfast at ma lalate na tayo sa flight”mom noted.