Rude Boy

I was breathing very heavily by the time I was finishing punching the punching bag. My sweat intervened with my workout as I proceeded to practice my fighting.

My punches got worse and sloppier as I grew more tired.

"You're pushing yourself to much."

I pressed pause on my music to hear the intruder in the basement.

He stopped the punching bag from swinging back and forth.

"Did you hear me?"

Loud and clear

"The blend isn't working," he grabbed a few stakes from my brothers table to throw them at his paper targets like always.

I placed my iPod along with earbuds on the purple beat up couch.

"Why do you say that?"

He tossed me my water bottle just as I was thinking of water. I hate it when he reads my mind.

"Your blood-agh-is overwhelming me," he grunted as he thrusted every stake at the targets. Hardly missing an inch from the red bullseye.

Soon someone's footsteps were heard going down the stairs in a rush. My brother came into view, his sideburns and cap being the prominent features I notice first.

"I'd hope after four years of living in this shit hole you'd learn to control yourself when my sister is near you."

Pete only rolled his eyes. I felt my body go tense, he went into my fucking mind. I tried moving but I was paralyzed.

"Whatever Stumph," he scoffed and continued to practice.

I found myself looking at Patrick writing in our fathers journal.

Go eat something before I tell him

My body regained consciousness but I didn't do as he said. All I could do was run and push him to the floor. My fists collided with his chest but he pushed me off easily.

"I don't wanna get into this wi-" he was cut off.

"Both of you fucking grow up!" Patrick shouted at us and gave Pete a death glare. They were having a conversation between each other,

"Watch your back Wentz," I ran up the stairs in anger.

I hope Beckett kills you.

Oh yeah I hope he turns you.

I slammed the basement door and slowly made my way to the living room. My favorite brown haired friends was on the couch eating a sandwich.

"Joe says he's going to Le Showcase," Andy bite into his sandwich.

I nodded slowly and went to the kitchen.

"I haven't been there since you know."

He got up and placed his plate in the sink. I looked at the table. A slice of pizza was on a plate and on top of it was a paper with my name on it. Wentz handwriting.

"I'm going to kill him," I seethed through my clenched teeth. Andy laughed and patted my shoulder before he grabbed the slice and ate it.

"I was going to eat it," he stuck his tongue out and kept eating it.

I laughed at his childish behavior. Joe walked into the room with grey boxers and a blue hoodie. He scratched his neck and looked at me weirdly.

"Want to come with me to Le Showcase?"

He  went behind the counter and started to rummage for food. Andy handed me the remains of my pizza to me. I grabbed the crust and ate it slowly.

"Mon bébé?"

I hummed.

"Join me, please?"

I turned to face Joe. I shrugged and made my way to my room. But I stopped by the basement door. I heard the loud screams of my brother and Pete mutilating the punching bag.

"Juliet!"

I sighed and opened the door.

"What Trick?"

Deny everything.

"What is this about?" I looked at Pete and back at Patrick.

There was blood sprawled out on my brothers knuckles.

"Stumph here thinks we had an unspeakable fucking at Le showcase!" Pete laughed.

Pete get me out of this!

"I don't think! I know," Patrick gave me a cold stare.

He placed his pen down on top of the notebook.

I stayed in place. Only letting Pete answer for me as he read my mind.

"Let her speak Pete," Patrick whispered.

I shook my head.

"Nothing happened and even if it did- it would just be what we call pity sex. FYI I'm not some little girl you can baby around Patrick! I can chose who I want to sleep with."

Pete furrowed his brows at me.

Fuck you

"I'm going out with Joe."