Say it Aint So

Pete's POV

As I turned off the car I looked at Juliet.

Nothing was going through her mind, she was completely zoned out. Her eyes were fixated on our hideout but not at the door.

I let out a breath of air and waited until she came back to reality. This didn't stop me from admiring her more than I have.

Her hair hung loosely passed her shoulders. It was a very dark brown but it shined like honey in the sunlight.

Although all this didn't compare to the smell of her blood. The smell didn't just drive me insane. Her blood was so emanate. It was a seductive smell that drove many of us wild.

This all was washed away when I got to move in the beat of her pulse. Coming into contact with her warm skin made my skin ache with lust.

"Pete," her hushed voice entranced me quickly.

She faced me and leaned in.

My body flushed red as I noticed the effect she had on me right now.

If I were still in high school and had my douchebag friends, they'd tell me my girl has me whipped.

Her plump reddish lips touched mine and sent sparks through your my body. My lips replied back to hers and indulged myself I to the kiss.

"There will be more of that, way more of that."

She got out of the car and shut the door. Her hips swayed side to side as she walked to the front door. Her clothes didn't mask what I had seen and made me more crazed.

I got out the car and vanished to the back of the hideout. I went to my room through the window and walked into the bathroom.

I peeled off my jeans and tried to keep myself quiet as I jacked off to the thought of her pleasing me.

...

"I call bullshit Patrick!"

I smirked at Juliet's shouting.

It honestly was a turn seeing her stand her ground.

"You can't always call bullshit!"

"She really can dude," I remarked.

He huffed.

My eyes went back to the two men in the basement as well looking at Patrick shout in anger at his sister.

"Patrick just admit I'm your lab rat! For fucks sake, don't coward away from it."

I frowned at Patrick's thoughts. It was all true, every single word he said was a lie.

"I'm protecting you," he said.

Juliet looked at me, seemingly knowing that he was not lying at this.

"From what? From dandies? From the death of dad? From this city? From who!" She scuffed in aggravation.

"Everything Juliet," he paused.

"Mainly from dads death," his face became cold and distant.

I witnessed the flashes of his fathers death. He blamed himself for it. There was obviously more information that we knew about the death that Juliet didn't. Like how their father basically gave himself up to save Juliet. There was so much more.

"I'm not your lab rat Patrick. I'm your sister and your remaining blood. If you want information then I suggest you find someone to help you with that. I'm done with serving you."

I whistled.

"Fine then," he lowered his head.

"Your done with helping me. That goes for your done with the hunters."

I hissed at Patrick and controlled myself from not jumping at him. Being a hunter gave her purpose.

"I'm fine with that," she turned away and went up the stairs.

Patrick went back to his journals. Joe looked upset and chased after his mo bébé. Andy went to Patrick to knock some sense into our friend.

I stayed in the basement and trained like I normally did. Except there was no point in training myself to death if Juliet was no longer apart of the team.

"You are so stupid Patrick," Andy punched the punching bag. Getting himself used to punching it without hand wraps.

"I think the stupid one here is Pete," he laughed.

It made me smile and feel the tension in the room leave.

"Oh come on! Juliet is worth everything to me and you know this, I wouldn't mess around with her if I didn't know this."

He nodded.

"Very true but we all know how you get with woman," Andy grunted.

Patrick shook his head.

"I'm not on good terms with you Wentz for letting her find out like that but it's because you cared."

I nodded.

"Whatever Stumph just find a way to end this so I can turn back."

Andy glanced at Patrick.

"It's not time yet," he said and tuned himself back to writing.

He was on to something bigger than we thought. It involved so many innocent lives and  dandies that it was hopeless to even try.

Killing William Beckett was like mission impossible.