Longer description

Sky is a smart girl who ever since she was little has been helping others (with the help of a gift). After the death of her mother at the age of 5 she made a promise to do what she loves while still learning and being the best she can be to be able to do well in her life.

Since high school other people have been thinking that she is two different people. They were too busy trying to fit in and be popular to notice the same personality and not just judge by the different looks.

But Sky is hiding her gift as a secret from the rest of the world, apart from her two best friends ( one of whom is gay) and big brother, no one knows what she can do. She can make billions only if she told the world. However with that comes great responsibility. She could be labeled as a freak show. She knows that she is different but that won't stop her from working hard to achieve greatness.

.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

.

Andrew is an international billionaire. As the founder of Young Co. He can afford anything he wants. Anything he wants he gets straight away, apart from Sky. The girl who he fell in love with when he first saw her.

He also has a secret, a very similar secret. A gift that is hidden from the world. It works with everyone, with the exception of Sky who can block it.

.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

.

What will happen when Andrew won't give up on Sky. Will they accept love?