Chapter 4 - Crazy Driving

*Andrews P.O.V.*

I'm glad I listened, after only two minutes of crazy driving the divider slides down again.

     "The news crew is there" It's Sky again "I'm going to need to go blond and green eyed" Adam nods and then Sky turns to face me " in 37 seconds this car will stop at a red light. I need you to swap seats with me. You will have 10 seconds to walk calmly around and hop in the passenger seat. I will slide over this parting by the time you sit down so you will be fine. Don't complain just do it. 18 seconds left" her voice is calm but authoritative. Normally I would not take lightly to be talked to like that but since it's her it's okay........and the fact that I am worried about what's going on.

40 seconds later we are spending again but this time it's down a country road.

     "Taylor, in half a mile there will be a small dirt road. Go 10 mph down it until there will be a barn to the left. The doors will open automatically if you type in the code I told you. Stop inside and jump into the back seat of the black Suv that closest to the doors with Andrew. Me and Adam will be a few seconds behind. No arguments boys" Sky's voice comes over the intercom that I recently had installed. "Also, don't touch my car apart from the handle to get in" Her voice has turned menacing. "Or you will deeply regret it"

After Taylor found the barn I was surprised to say the least. After typing in the code and passing through the wooden doors, Sky got out the car at the metal doors that were now in front of us and waved her hand in front of the door and we heard metal move then she took a step back then a beam of green light scanned her whole body. What the hell?

The metal doors then slid to the side, revealing another door that opened the other way.

Beyond the metal frame that now remained light turned on, revealing only a small console and several more doors.