Chapter 5- Blond wig

*Andrews P.O.V.*

After many more doors opened and corridors, We follow Sky into a large room. Lights fliker on, eluminating the vast space. Rows and rows of cars line and fill the space.

     "How the hell do you guys have that car? That's an army car and only the very high ranking offiers can have access to it!" I practically shouted at Adam.

     "There's a lot you doint know about my sister, you better hurry up and get in the car before Sky comes back and shouts. You will piss your pants if you ever get her angry. Ask questions once this is taken care of and we are safe"

Adam walked over to the car that sky previously told us to go to. As I walk closer I realise hat it is a BMW X5 xDrive25d S! It stands proud in Mineral White. It has Sport automatic transmission, 19" Star-spoke style 449 alloy wheels. Just amazing. I'm about to reach over to open the door but Adam stops me.

     "Don't, let me" he says and pulls out a white silk hankerchif and opened the door with it. "Better be safe, now get in both of you and get your seatbelts on" Once we are in the back. He closes the door and disappears. I have time to put my seatbelt on and get comfortable before the front passenger door opens and Adam climbs in.

     "Oh and one more thing, don't touch the technology if we don't tell you otherwise." He says just as I was reaching for the monitor that was mounted on the headrest of the seat in front of me, Adams seat.

    "Dude how did you-"I'm cut off by the driver door opening. Sky graciously climbs in and hands Adam her bag. Adam rests it on his lap.

     "Andrew, I'm pretty sure that my dear brother here told you to freak out and ask questions later. Stop being a typical rich guy and listen." her voice was half serious half mocking. I just nodded.

I was a bit apprahensivee because I've never been in a car that a Woman drives, no offence to women.

Sitting behind Adam gave me a good side view of Sky. I suddenly received a text that made me jump. I must have been staring at her because Adam noticed, I could tell just by the text.

     From: Partner in crime
Dude, you may be my best friend but that doesn't mean you drool over my sister! She is not a one night stand!

I quickly type a reply.

     To: Partner in crime
Sorry man I'm trying my best.

     "If you guys have quite finished texting each other .I have more important things to do." How did she know we were texting each other?

Adam automatically replies with a 'sorry'

Sky reaches over to the console between her and Adam and pushes a button.

     "Computer auto drive to arrive at Coco Caffè in T -2 minutes." What the hell?

     "Auto drive engaged. Nice to have you back Adam." How the fuck is this possible?!

     "It's nice to be back computer"

Sky turns to face Adam, taking her hands off the steering wheel. Shit, they are crazy. 

     "You have my permission to open my bag and take the necessary things out." He nods and pulls out a makeup bag, passing it to her. Sky adjusts the rear view mirror and starts to apply makeup. Adam then pulls out a blond wig... hold on a second that looks familiar.