Chapter 6 - Get Comfortable, This Will Take A While

*Adams P.O.V. *

I look back at Andrew quickly to check on him. I find him staring at the blond wig that I just took out Sky's bag. Oh shit, he knows it from somewhere. I look at Sky, silently asking her. She just looks back and shrugs. I try to read her facial expressions.

"Adam I don't know and I need to concentrate now for my plan to work so stop looking at me like that." Sky replies. She's tense. She's never tense when we are still in the car. Something big will go down.

"Sky do you need help?" Please say yes.

"Adam are you doubting my abilities?" Her voice is calm but she is still tense. "Computer I can take it from here"

"Auto drive disengaged. Good luck Sky" Computer replied when Sky's hands touched the steering wheel.

Within 10 seconds we arrived and Sky was about to leave before she could open the door I caught her right wrist making her turn to me.

"Let me do this, Adam"

"Please let me come with you this time" I plead.

"No, you know exactly why" She said with no emotion.

"I will never do what he did and this is different!" I was starting to get angry.

"ADAM, you are not coming! Now shut up before i send you back" with that she snatched her wrist from my grip and opened her door " Computer, auto lock 4"

"Engaged" and with that she shut the door a bit more forceful than normally.

"Shit" I mumbled

"Well, mind telling me what that was about?" Andrew decided he wanted to know.

"Not my place to say" I guess I've been thinking about her too much and how she is still fine after all these years when I was working. Every time I visit her it's after a long period of time and I always forget to filter what comes out of my mouth when speaking to her. I don't - no - I can't loose her. She's the world, my world. She always took the blame when we were kids, she always had my back. I can't loose that. She's everything to me. "Taylor, put your headphones in and have a break" I say in the nicest way possible. He nods.

"I don't know if she has a boyfriend right now. Don't push your luck. She's been through too much for your plans to work. How many times do I have to tell you that she is not a one night stand or a fling." I try to keep my voice even.

"OK, but do you mind telling me what's going on because it seems like she'll be a while and I've seen that wig before so I want to know what the fuck is going on." he had a point, he should know the truth. After all she did save his company more than once and he is my best friend, he has the right to know.

"You might want to get comfortable, this will take a while" I said with a sigh, trying to figure out where to start.