Chapter 3

A/N: Please tell me what you think so far and vote pleaseee it would mean alot. Hope your enjoying it :) Liv xo <3 

I ran down the hall way singing Do It Like That by Ricki Lee. I was getting quite annoyed with having all these pop songs stuck in my head but it was all Paige listened to so I had no choice. 

I continued running, I ran past Jake, I ran past the mobs of screaming girls, I ran straight into the kitchen and I stopped when I reached Olly and cracked up laughing.

“Grace what’s so funny?” he asked holding me in his arms.

“I…..I..I talked to them” I said in between burst of laughter.

“How is that funny?” He asked confused.

“I don’t know, it just is” I calmed down a bit.

“Oh okay then” he said still looking very confused. The next minute Drew decided to start a conversation with me.

“Took your time Grace”

“I’m sorry sir” My joyful smile turned into a frown. I’m not quite sure how long it’s going to be before I’m fired, but I’m a hundred precent positive I will get the sack.  

“Not good enough, now get back to your job there’s an order waiting” he pointed over to two pizza boxes. I picked them up and looked at the receipt, room 1101. What the fuck the boys had just eaten a load of peri-peri chicken and now their ordering pizza, what greedy pigs!

“Sir it’s the same room” I complained not wanting to go up there again.

“I don’t care just get it up there fast, we don’t want to disappoint the customers”

I repeated the last half an hour again instead alone this time. I knocked politely on the door and waited for an answer.  After five minutes Liam opened the door and let me in.  Niall ran up to me and snatched the boxes out of my hands.

“Thank you” He smiled before running back to the floor to resume whatever board game they were playing.

“How can you boys eat so much?” I asked hoping not to offend any of them.

“Niall loves his food” Zayn answered and Niall nodded while eating his second piece of pizza.

“Would you like to play Grace?” Louis asked with half a pizza in his mouth. I now noticed they were playing Cluedo, my favourite board game. But I passed because one; I’m working and two; I refuse to be there friend. 

“No, thank you I better be going, don’t want to make the boss angry” I skipped out the room and back to the restaurant.

“Hey Grace, where have you been all morning?” I heard Paige’s voice ask as I entered the kitchen.

“Oh I’ve been delivery room service to that boy band that are staying here” I said trying to making her jealous.

“What!” her eyes brightened up and became the size of golf balls, “You’ve meet them” she squalled, holding my hands and jumping up and down.

“Yep” I grinned and walked over to the ringing phone.

“Hello, how can I help you?” I asked.

“Can you please send up the pretty little waitress named Grace” I heard a strong British male’s voice ask.

“I’m sorry but you have to order something first” I said pretending not to know who they were.

“Okay fine I will have a chocolate milkshake” Louis asked, I was surprised, I thought Louis had a girlfriend.

“Hold on a second” I said politely then turning to Paige to confirm his relationship status.