Chapter 1

A/N: Hey Guys, this is my second fanfiction and my first one that im writing by myself. Please Comment what you think and Vote! it would mean alot, I hope you guys like it xoxo Liv Mwah! <3  

Paige snapped her tea towel down on the counter next to me knocking me out of my daydream. “Oi, you pumped?” she asked rather excitedly, in fact her voice sounded like a squeal more than anything else. Taking little interest in what she was saying, I rolled my eyes and continued to stare vacantly across the counter. She grabbed my wrist, spinning me around to face her, “Come on, don’t tell me you’re not the slightest bit excited.”

“I enrolled for this job to earn a little more cash, not to go round chasing famous boy bands” I retorted, knowing she would not be impressed.

“Grace, their not just some famous boy band” she begun to lecture me, she had done this many times before, every time I offended her ‘babies’ she’d go off on some rant about how they were different from all the other boy bands out there. I slowly dragged myself over to the washing up basin, I turned the tap on and stood back to watch the warm water come rushing out.  Paige was still ranting on about her boy band but her words had turned into mumbles. I had stop paying attention to what she had to say as I had heard it a million times before. As I washed each individual plate I didn’t take my eyes off the clock once, when you had nothing better to do the hands on the clock suddenly became a whole lot more fascinating.  The hands started to mesmerize me and a quickly zoned out from the tedious world around me. It wasn’t till Paige began clicking her fingers right in front of my face that I came back to earth. 

“Do you really want to stay here any longer than you have to?” she asked with a joyful grin on her face.

I untied my apron and hung it on the hook as we left the kitchen. I began to move in the direction of the staff house, hanging my head and dragging my feet. We manage to make the short five minute walk into a long half an hour trek. When we finally arrived I made me way up the stairs with the remaining energy I had to the female washrooms and let my clothes freely fall off my body leaving them in a pile on the floor. I pulled the one pin, keeping my hair up, out letting it full in messy tangles either side of my face.  I turned the tap on, standing at the opening of the shower and tested the temperature of the water gushing out of the shower head. It took a few minutes to warm up but when the water was at my satisfaction level I stepped in and rapidly became engulfed in a shower of water. I grabbed one of the bottles lined up on the rack and poured a small portion of creamy liquid into the palm of my hand. I slowly massaged it into my scalp forming a layer of foam on top of my head.

As I stepped out of the shower the warm water dripping down my body quickly became cold, leaving me shivering. Wiping the fog off the mirror and frowning unhappily at the reflection it revealed, I questioned myself out loud, “ew, why must my appearance be so horrifying?” I firmly tied the towel around my body and quickly brushed my teeth. After smiling at the mirror one last time, still disappointed, I left the wash room and headed straight for my bedroom. I closed the door and briefly scanned the room hoping I was alone. It was all clear so I shuffled over to the cupboard and picked out something to where to bed. I pulled the oversized Vans T-shirt over my head and left it there as it was a hot night and I would burn up wearing anything else. I crawled into bed, pulled the duvet over my semi dry body and rapidly became surrounded by a warm bubble of air.  I leaned over to the nightstand and switched my lamp off, making the room dark and soulless. I closed my eyes, slowly falling into a deep dreamless sleep not looking forward to the week ahead.