Chapter 9

I woke late the next morning, around eleven I presumed. It felt good to sleep in and not have to wake up at the crack of dawn to the loud ringing of my alarm clock. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes then slowly got up from the couch to get some food. It was not till I looked at my suroundings that I rememberd all the drama of yesterday. I looked around the room but only two things caught my eye; the chair Harry had knocked over was still on the floor and that the glass coffee table as clear, no half empty bowl of popcorn on it, no KFC wrappers lying around and no mobile phone.

The only thing I got from those sights was that the boys were awake. Instead of taking much intresest though I went to fetch something to eat. I picked up an apple from the fruit bowl and bit a massive chunk out of it before taking a seat at the breakfast bar. Lying on the counter top was the daily news paper. I didn't even bothered to flick through the pages because I knew there would be an article on the incodent that happened yesterday. To the side of the paper was a opened notebook. The page it was displaying had writing on it. I picked it up to find it was a note for myself;

Goodmorning Grace

Hope you had a good sleep.We had to popped down to the studio early this morning, hopefully we will see you tonight. Don't be late for work! Love from the boys xx

"Shit!" I shouted. I had totally forgot about work. I frantically started searching around the hotel room for my bag. Once I had found it, I rumerged through the content untill I had grasp of my phone. I pulled it out to find I had five missed calls from Paige and one from Drew. I straight away felt a sickness in my stomach and I had a feeling I could be walking into work for the last time today.

Instead of doing the right thing and calling Drew or going down stairs and talking to him personally, I called Paige.

"Grace you're in so much trouble" She giggled down the line.

"I know, I know" I replied.

'Where are you missy?" She asked cheekly.

"Well..uh...." I stuterred, "I was wondering if you could do me a huge favour?"

"Depends on what it is" She said.

'Just come up to room 1101, please!!" I begged.

"Okay fine, be there in a tic" She said before hanging up the phone.

It was ten minutes later that I heard a knocking on the door. I opedened it up and Paige came storming in.

"What do you want loser" She said in a loud vioce.She spun her head around to face me and her jaw instentliy dropped.

"What!?' I said as she staired at me in shock.

"Grace why are you wearing Louis Tomlinson shirt?"

"Oh, I had no close to sleep in so he lended me his shirt" I explained.

"Wait, so this is the room O...One Direction is...ss staying in?" She struggled but managed to get out of her mouth that was wide open.

"Yes Paige, this is the room world famous boy band One Direction are staying in" I rolled my eyes as I said this.

"I'm so confused, you said you hated them, how do you know them, why didn't you tell me you were sleeping in there room last night?" The questions went on and on untill she stopped, she pratically froze.

"So you're that girl?" she blurted out.

"What girl?"

"The one that all the fuss is about, the one Drew, Morgan and the helicopters are looking for, the one that was on the news and the one that has temperially rocked our fandom!"