❤️Coffee Lover❤️

Hello!, I saw you guys lOVED!!! Coffee lovers so I'm putting this as if I don't know what to write in OGB so here you go, LOvE YOU! -Tea

Hitoshi POV

I didn't really get much sleep last night because anytime I tried to sleep I would remember how soft his pink lips were and how they tasted like candy ' AGHH', I grabbed my phone and enter his number in my phone ' should I text him?'

                           💚Izuku💚

CatLover: Hey Izuku It Hitoshi!
GreenBoy: Hey!, did you like the candy ?~
CatLover: Yes I did even though I'm not a fan of sweets
GreenBoy: But you like my sweets ?
CatLover: No I love when the sweets taste like you
GreenBoy: Oh! Really now ?~

I could not believe I said that that
GreenBoy: Should I come over ?~
CatLover: N...Now?
GreenBoy: Yes right now
CatLover: But it's raining....
GreenBoy : just send address
CatLover send address
CatLover: Okay now what......

4 minuets later

CatLover: ARE YOU OKAY!!
CatLover: Izuku IM COMEING to YOUR HOUSE!!!

I got up from my bed and got a jacket on and my shoes I then open the door fast I hit something " OWCH!" I then look who it was " IZUKU!!? " I then pulled Izuku inside " I'm so sorry " I said as Izuku was holding his nose with both hands" it's fine it's just ......my nose is bleeding " he said I then remove his  hand away from his face witch it was, I got up and grab some tissues and gave it to him , he hold it to his nose, Izuku was ass wet so I picked him up and put him on the couch, I give my coat and make him lay his head on my lap, He smiles at me " Thanks, I have bloody nose because your so strong and hot~" he said witch made me laugh " Yeah yeah I know you just can't look at me with out bleeding ~" he laughs and giggles I then smiled and play with his hair " You know you keep me up all night long ?"
I told him he then smiled softly " hmmm no I didn't to be honest I thought I was just a one time thing " he said as he looked at sadly " Pfff, Wow One time thing hellll NO!, if you didn't know I was trying not to get hard at all " he then laughed and smiled looked back at me " You hard ?~" my face went red " no because......" I then started to get hard " never mind ...." he then giggles, Sits up removers the tissues " Is it bad " he asked, it was normal " No it stop bleeding " I said, "good" he then kisses me on the lips , I smiled and then wrapped one of my arms around him, I then put one of my hand on his leg and it made him gasped witch I then slid my tongue into his mouth, I then moved my tongue and sucked on his tongue, he tasted so sweet and I want more of him more, I then picked him up and still kissing him but I finally stoped and put my forehead on his " What are you doing?~" he asked " Shut Up" I then kisses him again roughly, I then walked into my room and throw him on the bed.

Hahahahha I'm evil Clift hanger >:)))