Theme 1: Ghost

Izuku POV

I got dressed as a ghost and waited for Hitoshi to come back from work and scare the duck out of him, I sat on a chair and waited but as I was doing that I was marking cookies.

The cookies were chocolate chip cookies and home made ones witch are the best ever, I was on my phone for awhile and then I heard a car drive up, I turn off the lights and hide after a couple minutes of hiding I realized that might have not been him.

I got up and looked out the window and no car was there, I felt a bit of pain in my heart when I realized it was not him.

I then turn the lights back on my alarm for the cookies went off so I when to the oven and got
The cookies out and put them on the table to cool down.

I remember setting my head on the table and that's it

Hitoshi POV

I was doing paperwork tell 1 am and then I got out of the office chair and went to my car all I thought all day was about Izuku.

As I then parked my car in me and Izuku drive way I noticed the lights on so he might be awake or he left them on.

As I got my keys out and find the key house I unlocked the door and went in , I saw Izuku, he had a ghost costume on and cookie on the table with his head laying on his arms, I smiled softly and kissed Izuku on the head as I picked him up and went to our room.

"Hmg...." Izuku mumble in his sleep, I chuckled at that as he snores softly and quietly, I then softly lay him on the bed.

Izuku POV

I woke up to hear a shower on ' HITOSHI!!!"
I then got up and hides in the closet and wait from him to come out and scare him,

3 minutes

5 minutes

10 minutes

I finally heard the water turn off and him moveing and the I saw him open the bathroom door through the closet " Izuku...?" He asked, " IZUKU!!" He yelled, I saw his back turn to me and so I ran up to him and tackled him "
BOO!!" I screamed, he hugged me tightly, I then look up to see him crying " are you crying!!??, I'm so sorry " I said as I nuzzle my head into his chest as I hugged him back, " never scare me like that again..., Okay?" He asked as I nodded softly, I felt so bad.

After a few minutes of holding him we both let go and went to sleep.