Theme : Nonhuman (smut)

Izuku POV

So long story I'm just going to say it now my roommate is not human how I found out you ask welllllll...* Flash Back*

I just got back from a long day from work, I work at the cafe and I had to close up the store witch sucks.

I got in the train and some people were in a fight and someone accidentally punched me in the face, that hurt like mother ducker(pure deku) as the train stoped I walked in rain to the home witch my roommate was home, this is going to suck , I'm pretty sure I have black eye now.

When I unlocked the door and walk in I saw my roommate looking at me in surprise " What happened?!" I look away and just went to my room.

When I got to my room I took my
Shoes off and just fell on my bed I the heat some one knock on my door witch it was probably my roommate " leave me alone....." I said, he then opened the door and when I looked at him I fell off my bed " WT!-"
I screamed, " your not human?!" I said as I looked at Shinso ears  and tail " be quiet " he said as he put ice on my eye " so explain " he said angrily " some random people were fighting and one person accidentally punched me ...." I said the truth as he then sighed and then pushed me on the bed and still put the ice pack on my eye, He then gets up turns off the light and cuddles with me " EH-" He shushes  me.

*flash back over *

So yeah that happened well anyways let's see what happening now because he told me something that will happen today so stay away from him but I'm not listening to him so I'm going on his room right  after I take a shower,

I then got out my bed and when to Shinso room and open the door to see him sweating a lot and panting " Uhh you Okay??" He nods " well if you  need me I'll be in the shower " he nods again, I then go in the bathroom and started to undress but I then I hear the door open and then Shinso grabbed me and pinned me on the wall with his leg between mine and he pushed up witch made me gasped he then kissed me and put his  tone in my mouth and I didn't hate it witch might be bad?

After some time he took off his clothes and mine he then made us fall in tub with water falling on us , he smiled at me and kissed my neck making marks and hickeys, I could not help it but moan softly, He then bit my sweet spot witch made me moan so much, after some time he then made me lay on My stomach and then all of a sudden I felt his tongue go in my ass he was eating me out " HITOSHI!!!~" I moaned afte I yelled his name he giggles and then lays on my and then trusted me hard and fast over and over nonstop as I screamed in pain a bit but not that much " AHH~!!" I moaned over and over as he pounded into me I then cummed and then felt him cum into me and he then picked me up and turn off the water going into his room and dropped me on his bed and kissed my neck and started to pound into me over and over again " AHH YES!!~~" he then went in and out but he then grab my leg up and hit my sweet spout witch made me cum and after a bit he cum into me again he then lays next to me and hugged me closely and pulled the blanket over us and he then purrs and lick my face before I passed out.