❤️Coffee Lover❤️(sᴍᴜᴛ)

Aghhhh, I DONT KNOW WhAT TO WRITE NEeD IDEAS!!!! Anyways love you guys

As he was on the bed I got on top of him and looked in his green eyes, His face looked like a tomato right now, I then kissed him on the forehead and started to take my shirt off and pant I then lean into his ear and whispered " Wanna do it ~~" Izuku nods softly, I then take Izuku pants and shirt off, I then hold both of his Hands over his head, I kissed him on the neck looking for the his sweet spot soon I found it and bit it I could hear him moaning sweetly.

Everything about Izuku is so sweet, I then teased him a bit " Mmm~ Dont tease me" he wines, I keep teasing him by rubbing his nipples " Hitoshi!, Mmmm STOP! Teasing " he said as he struggles to get out my grip, He the screech like a girl when I turn him on his stomach, I lay on him but not crushing him " Hitoshi ~.." He wines, I then grind on him a bit " EKk!~, HITOSHI don't tease me ..." he wines more, I giggled as I then turn him around and the kisses him on the neck as I remove both of our boxers, I then stoped and brought two of my fingers close to his mouth " Can you please suck?~" I asked as he then nods and suck on my two fingers.

After sometime I took them out of him mouth, Without any warning I shoved one of my fingers into him he moans loudly, he was tight witch surprised me " First time??" I asked he nods in shame " no need to be shame, Love~" I said as I dove the other finger in and start to lose him up, I then take my fingers out of him, He wines a bit " Don't worry Love you feel my warmth soon~" I said as I line my man hood and then trusted into him " GAHH!, Hitoshi !!! "he moans in pain " Izuku just take it in and relax okay?" He nods, I wait for a bit befor I start to move he then moans in pain but after a while he was enjoying it he was a moaning mess" I-I'm close!~~" he said I grab his cock and put my thumb on his tip so he won't cum " Ugh~ Meani-" before he could call me mean I trusted into him hard he moans loudly and wraps his arms around my neck and bringing me closer to him, he was panting softly and he then starts moving when I started to trust into him again, I was so close so I thrust really hard and fast as I then let go of his cock he then cum and I then cum in him.

We both we sweating and panting but I saw how he thought it was over " It's not over ~" I said as I turn him so he laying back on his stomach and then let just say I ducked him so hard he won't be able to walk tomorrow.

Here you go you Kinky tea lover UwU