Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8-JAYTHAN? 

JAMIES P.O.V

Nathan had been leaning on the stereo remote and it clicked on. Instantly it started playing. I didn’t recognise the song till it came to the pre-chorus.

Here's the situation, been to every nation

Nobody's ever made me feel the way that you do

You know my motivation, given my reputation

Please excuse me, I don't mean to be rude

But tonight I'm fuckin' you

Oh, you know

That tonight I'm fuckin' you

Oh, you know

That tonight I'm fuckin' you

Oh, you know

That tonight I'm fuckin' you

Oh, you know

I heard a few giggles from Nat and Max. “Well that song fits the moment.” Max stopped laughing and smiled at me.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever, uhm I don’t mean to be rude but can you guys get out…so that Nathan and I can make ourselves…uhm…respectable?” I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as I said this.

“Yeah, sure just make sure you aren’t helping each other change outfits.” Tom said with a smirk. Everyone left and Max shut the door. Nathan instantly broke out into laughter. I punched him in the shoulder and got off of him. He pulled me back down.

“And where are you going?” a cheeky smile. “To give Niall a piece of my mind.” I stated. He made a shivering kind of sound, “I wouldn’t like to be him when you do.” He stated. Up and I picked up his shirt off the floor.

I got off him again and pulled down my shirt. Nathan sat up. I picked his shirt up off the floor and passed it to him.

“Thanks.” He cheered. “Nah probs mate.” I smiled. He let out a small chuckle. We got up and walked into the lounge I got to the door. I was ready to yell and scream at him. I looked at the couch and opened my mouth to yell. He wasn’t alone.

“What’s she doing here? Care to explain?” I bitterly blurted out, still staring at how close they were. Wow Niall was quick to ask her out. He had is arm wrapped around Emily’s shoulder and there other was holding her hand.

“I think we should talk alone.” Niall stated standing up. “I don’t think that’s a good idea last time someone said that they needed to talk with her…alone…there was a little too much touching. HAHA.” Louis piped in. Tom high fived Louis. I sent them both death stares. Nathan just chuckled in the background covering it up with a cough. Nat, Sarah, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Siva, Jay and Max just stood there trying to hold in there laughter.

Niall was looking at me confused. “Don’t worry about them, they are just being uhm…silly.” Covering Louis’s remark up. Niall just shrugged it off. “I don’t think we should talk alone, anything you have to say to me you can say in front of my family!” I heard many ‘awws’ come from behind me.

“Ok then, where to start?” He mumbled to himself.

“Haha, how about you start with why you left me alone at the show? Or maybe you could explain what she s doing here? Or maybe you could explain to me the reason you went off with her after I poured my heart out to you? Or maybe you could explain to me why you were interested in me, until you met her?” I stated angrily.