Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11- HORAN HUGS? NO, MORE LIKE HORAN KISSES.

Jamie's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning without a head ache and I remembered everything. Well that’s a change I thought to myself. Oh shit what was I saying last night, Garden fairy’s I must have been smashed either that or I was seriously off with the fairy’s…

I got up and realised I was still in my party dress. I stripped off and went to the shower. I turned on the hot water and slid into it.

The hot water was very welcoming on my skin. I washed my hair and body. And just stood there letting the hot water run over my body.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

“HOLY SHIT!” I screamed.

“Jamie, its Nathan, I’m hungry and have a head ache.” Nathan screamed the other side of the door.

“OK, I’ll be out in a moment ok?” I asked, “OK!” he screamed.

I turned off the hot water and it instantly went cold. I turned off the cold and jumped out into the

freezing cold air. I dried myself and wrapped the towel around my body. Opening the bathroom

door, I walked out into my bedroom. Nathan was sitting on my bed.

“I’d much rather see that towel on the floor.” He smirked. “Hah aim sure you would, I’d like to see

your clothes on my floor.” I winked at him.

“I’m sure it can be arranged.” He stood up and walked over to me.

“Nathan what are we? What are we doing?” I asked. “I don’t want to put a label on us, but I want to know what we are doing and if we should have a label?” I looked in to his green eyes.

Nathan pondered things for a moment. “To be honest I don’t want to be your boyfriend again just yet. But I think that there is a lot of sexual tension between us.”

 I hit his shoulder playfully. “No I think that’s just you.” I laughed.  “haha your probably right but anyways, and I think the label is Best Friends With Benefits?” he said looking at me for confirmation.

“BFWB, that’s a good enough label for me.” I smiled and kissed his cheek. I turned around and started to walk towards my chest of draws when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him.

“And where do you think you are going?” he asked with a cheeky smile. He kissed me passionately and again the fireworks went off. He picked me up and sat me down on the bed.

I kissed him and he lay beside me. He got on top of me and I felt the towel slightly unwrap a little. I pulled Nathan top up slightly and he took it off and through it on the floor. He started to pull the towel off when Niall walked in.

“Jamie-” He looked at me with disbelief on his face.

Nathan sighed, “Oh my god, we cannot catch a break!” he was slightly “What do you want?” he snapped and Niall.

Niall looked furious. I was slightly confused. “I want Jamie.” Niall snapped back.

“Well I’m sorry you can’t have her, she is kind of in the middle of something.” Nathan smirked.

A small giggle escaped. “Since when do you get to decide who can have me?” I asked Nathan.

 “I…uhm…I…I don’t.” Nathan stuttered.

“haha ok then, but he is right Niall, I am as you can see in the middle of something.” I smiled at Nathan.

“It’s important.” He was angry.