3. TomEdd - Happy again

Tom's Pov

Dream

"I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND!" I yelled and shot robot with a harpoon. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. It took only a few seconds for mashine to blow up with Tord inside. I cried even more and fell on my knees. Matt and Edd immediately ran towards me and help me get up. I wiped tears away with my sleeve and smiled sadly.

"I told you that harpoon gun would be useful." I tried to act like I'm happy for shotting him.

"Tom you shot him. You killed him. You're a murder." Both Matt and Edd started to whispear in my ears.

"It...it was self-defence!" I tried to convince them, but it was pointless. They dropped me on the ground and looked at me with anger, disapointment.

"None of this would happen if you'd just let him go." Matt growled with dead look in his blue eyes. 

"But of course you had to be a hero and kill the bad guy. Now look at what you've done. He's dead and it's your fault." Edd's voice was cold and full of hate.

"I...I just wanted everyone to be safe! I wanted to save you guys!" I yelled, while trying to get up. Edd's foot on my chest stopped me.

"You should blow up in that fucking robot." Matt growled.

"I would never love someone like you. I would never love a murder." Edd said and took one of my harpoons. He handed me it with a disgusted expression on his face. "Do what you supposed to do."

I grabbed sharp object and pushed it in my chest. Pain filled my body, but I deserved it.

End of dream

I woke up. My body was shaking uncontrollably. I hugged my knees to my chest.

"It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It was just a dream." I whispeard to myself, trying to calm myself down. I've been having that nightmare since Tord died. Or should I say since I killed him. Edd tried to convince me that it wasn't my fault, that I am not a murder. I didin't belive him. I was the one to blame. More tears escaped my eyesockets. 

"I don't deserve to be alive." I said quietly in darkness.

*Time skip brought to you by huge bottle of smirnoff*

I was sitting in the park drinking my favourite liquid. Matt was checking out new mirror shop, while Edd was...I don't know where. I didin't care. All that was important at this moment was forgetting about awesome night I had.

Edd's Pov

I was really woried lately about Tom. I knew about his nighmares and depression he's dealing with. I offered him meeting with a specialist, but he refused. Acctualy he yelled at me that he's not fucking insane and that he can deal with some stupid dreams. This whole giant robot situation really changed him and with every day I was scared that someday he'll do something stupid.

I was going back from nearest shop with a six pack of cola, when I noticed someone with a corner of my eye. Unbelievable.

"Tord?" I asked. The man with red hood on his head glanced at me with shock. He quickly stood up from bench, but before he could ran away I grabbed him with my free hand by his wrist. "Tord I really need to talk to you." I said with a begging look.

"Edd, this is a bad idea." He said while looking away from me. "There is nothing we should talk about. Now let me go before I'll lose my patience." He growled.