5. TomTord - Figure it out

Tom's Pov

I was sitting on the bar. We all went to the party because in Edd's opinion it's something we all need. Right now I was drinking my third glass of Smirnoff and checking people out. Edd and Matt were on the dance floor, enjoying themselves. They were together for about two months and yet they still are blushing while slow dancing. Lame. Some guys were making out on the couch. One of them had huge, bushy eyebrows and was holding a cigarette. He looked like he became a part of the sofa, probably 'cause of alcohol. The other guy had really long hair that were pulled on the sides. He was sitting on other guy's lap. I rolled my eyes and took a big gulp of my precious liquid. My eyes landed on Tord. He was leaning agaisnt the wall and smoked a cigar. He was wearing red button-up shirt with rolled sleeves, black trousers and loose, black tie. I had to admit that he looked hot.

His lips gently wrapped around tabacco product and his eyes were half closed. After a second he pulled cigar away and let out a small cloud of smoke. Even though I hated when he smoked in house I like watching him do that. That probably doesn't make any sense. I took another gulp of Smirnoff. Taste of liquid melted into my tongue, making me purr quietly. I kept my eyes on Tord. He looked bored, until some girl came to him. She had long, black hair that were perfectly straight. Her blue eyes were a bit hidden under thick eyelashes and her lips were blood red. She was wearing short, black dress and black high heels. She was Tord's type that's for sure.

They were talking and laughing from time to time. I didin't understand why, but I couldn't get my eyes of them. The more I stared the more my chest ached. I ordered a whole bottle of my favourite alcohol and whitin a few second bottle was half empty. My gaze turn back to Tord and that girl. She was whispering something to him and after that she kissed his lips. And that was it. I stood up and took a few sips of Smirnoff on my way to that commie and that bitch and threw the bottle away. Anger grew in me when I saw him giving the kiss back. He pinned her to wall and made the kiss more passionate. I found myself running. Alcohol comepletly turn my mind off, letting heart decide for everything. I grabbed him by his shoulder and pulled him away from the girl. Before he could say anything I punched him in the face, making a cut on his cheekbone.

"How fucking could you?!" I yellled and grabbed him by his shirt. I was about to punch him again, but someone grabbed me by my elbow and tried to pull me away from that fucker.

"Leave him alone!" The girl cried. HOW FUCKING DARE SHE?! Soon I felt Edd and Matt holding me. If it wasn't for them I would probably kill that girl. Instead I started yelling at her.

"Fuck off bitch! He's fucking mine and you won't touch him again!" Those words made girl run away. 

"Tom what the hell are you doing?!" Edd asked with worried expression. I didin't answered. Instead I turned back to grey-eyed man who was standing and holding his cheek with a tiny smirk on his lips. 

"Why the fuck are you smiling scumbag?! I'm not done with you." I tried to reach to him again, but Matt and Edd hold me tighter.

"Since when 'I'm yours' Thomas?" He asked, making me relize what the hell I've done. I calmed down and logical thinking came back. Why did I said that?! We are not together and we will never be! Why the fuck I said that?! I don't even like him!

I didin't even relize when Matt and Edd let me go. I felt cold finger on my chin. I looked up to meet a pair of grey eyes.

"Answear the question Thomas." He smiled.

"Fuck off." I growled and slapped his hand away. I put my hands into my jeans pockets and went out this lame party. I made my steps toward the house. The only think I wanted to do was lock myslef in my room and drink till I'll get wasted.