↠The month is almost over

3rd person POV

Aragorn had looked everywhere but still couldn't find a thing about Keira.

He shook his head while walking once again towards the library. I have to find something!

Fortunately for him, Lord Elrond has heard about the deal. He had waited for Aragorn in the library and looked up when the latter entered.

He closed his book and stood up.

Aragorn bowed.

"Lord Elrond, can I do something for you?"

Lord Elrond's eyes sparkled. "I have heard your deal with lady Keira."

Aragorn looked up surprised and almost hopeful. "Can you tell me something about her?"

Lord Elrond chuckled. "No, that's something you have to discover for yourself. But I can give you a start."

Aragorn's eyes lit up and lord Elrond continued. "Look for the Ranger's of the South."

Aragorn frowned. "But aren't they all extinct?"

"Not all of them."

Keira POV

Lúthien and Thrain laughed when I made a funny face. I laughed with them and shook my tong out what made them laugh.

I had taken them outside and they were laying in the grass. Carden laid next us. Daylor and Faelar were off, probably creating some trouble, and Dis and Tauriel were discussing the topic food in the kitchen.

"They are really adorable," he said while looking at the babies with a soft look.

I smiled at him. "Yeah, they are."

I looked up when I heard nearing footsteps. Aragorn walked with an open book in his hands, I couldn't really read the title.

I grinned. "Hey! Aragorn!" He looked up stumbled and I laughed. "Over here!"

He saw me and a smile came on his face. "Lady Keira," he greeted me. He then looked at Carden and bowed.

I frowned. "The hippogriff gets a bow and I don't? I'm offended."

Aragorn rolled his eyes. "You get a bow as soon as I know who you are." His eyes fell then on Lúthien and Thrain and his expression softened. He kneeled down. "Hello little one's."

Both of the babies tried to grab his finger and I laughed.

"They seem to like you." I told him.

Aragorn smiled and looked up at me. "Where is their mother?"

I raised my eyebrows, a little offended. "I am."

His eyes widened. "You are? But- how?"

"You want to hear the details of how to make babies? Well, two people who love each.."

"No! Stop! I don't want to hear it!" Aragorn interrupted me and I grinned. "You're so young." He said.

I looked at him. "I'm older then you think.

"I'm sorry if I have offended you, my lady." Aragorn said, looking guilty.

I smiled sadly. "It's okay."

"May I ask who the father is?"

I looked back up at him mischievously. "No, because otherwise you'll win the deal."

Aragorn grinned and stood back up. "Then I better read on, I'll see you later."

He turned around and walked inside.

"You just love to tease the boy, don't you?" Carden said. I burst out laughing. "Of course I do."

He rolled his eyes and I went back to entertain my kids.

3rd person POV

Keira had kids. That's the only thing Aragorn could think of while returning to his chamber.

He sat on his bed and opened his book.

Rangers of the South.

Aragorn searched through the book until he found what he was looking for.

Family tree.

He unfolded the map that stuck in the book and followed the lines with his fingers until he was almost at the bottom of the page.

Círdan Strongbow was married to Margaery Strongbow. Together they had three children; triplets. Daylor, Faelar and Keira. The latter was married to King Thorin Oakenshield who died at the Battle Of The Five Armies.

Aragorn looked up. He had heard about the Battle of the Five Armies. He looked back at the family tree.

Keira was married. His eyes widened when he realized what that meant.

Keira was the Queen of Erebor and her children where the rightful heirs to the throne.