Mornings

3rd POV

         Laurence slowly opened his eyes only to find a blinding light coming through the windows, struggling to sit up, as a golden haired male held him down, arms tightly wrapped around the latino's torso. 

          Laurence wanted to take in the beauty of his sleeping boyfriend, though that thought was quickly ruined as the brown haired male moved his head to look at the clock beside him. His eyes were blurry but once they cleared up, his eyes swiftly turned to look at the blonde who he soon pushed out of bed. "GARROTH WAKE UP WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

         Laurence screamed, as he briskly shoved his uniform on. Garroth forced his eyes open to see what the commotion was. To see how Laurence was rushing, Garroth did the same thing and rapidly fixed his hair. Laurence jumped down the stairs, sure enough there was toast on the table.

         Not too long after, the blonde stumbled down the stairs as the pushed their shoes on and shouted a goodbye to Laurence's parents while grabbing their backpacks and running down the street to school. Once they arrived to the high school, Laurence shoved a piece of toast into Garroth's mouth.

"We really need to stop doing that..." Laurence pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was a better chapter than I thought it was going to be! Well I'm going to try and write at least 1 chapter every day/night. Let's see how this goes!