↝ 

waltzing down the empty street, yuta stares down at his phone. no replies from his friends. no notifications to distract him. he decides to keep walking, he has nothing better to do, right?

after walking for what felt a few minutes for yuta which was three hours, he finds this small, fancy bar.  why not? none of my friends are here, i will just have a shot or two. yuta mentally says.

the bar was empty except for the bar tender sweeping the already clean floor. "how can i help you, sir?" he says walking around the bar. 

"whatever is your strongest option." yuta states. the man sighs and stands on a step stool to grab the bottle from the top shelf. he pours two shots and yuta chugs them. 

shot after shot, yuta continued to drink the heavy liquor. i don't feel anything... yuta thinks. why don't i call jaemin? quickly dialing the memorized number, yuta puts the phone to ear. not even after one ring, he picks up.

"you calling about your usually, yuta?" he asks. "no i wanted to try something new actually, the one you recommended last time?" yuta slurs.

"my favorite? i have some extra, they are on me, where are you?" jaemin states. "the bar on 22nd." yuta murmurs. "okay, i'm near by, see you in five minutes hyung." 

"thank you jaemin, you're a life saver."

  ↝