you were but i wasn't

dear yuta,

yuta. i wasn't the beautiful one, you were. i can't believe i was so blind. i never realized how i really felt. i love you yuta. i love you so much. i'm so sorry. i can't believe i really killed you. this pain is killing me. this separation is killing me. it hurts so bad. i miss you so much. more than you know. i wish you told me, before it was too late. so i could have loved you back. could have told you that you were more beautiful. could have hugged you back. could have kissed back. i wish i could have told you how etherial you were while you worked. or how much you have helped others. how sweet and genuine you were. how generous you were. i wish i wouldn't have been so blind at the restaurant. i wish i followed you to the bathroom. you shouldn't have followed lucas. and i shouldn't be following jungwoo. 

fate is bring us together earlier than we both thought. there will be no need to visit my dreams, since i will be visiting you. i will always love you and i hope i will always love you forever. 

love, sicheng

sicheng lays the reply next to the original on the ledge. he steps on top of edge. he leans back and flies through the air. the last thing that slips through his mouth is "i love you more, yuta, catch me." before colliding with death.