A Lewd Island?

Nep- So you finally caved and put in this scene, huh? As expected of you!

Author- Oh, shut up. You know how many times YOU give fanservice to the audience? 

Nep- Nepu! You meanie writer! I'll purify you with my Nep-Nep powers!

Author- Stop! Let go of me! Get off me!

Nep- No! I shall Nep-Nep you until you can't resist Nepping, like me!

Author- NOOOOO!!!

     The next day, I had departed before Blanc and her sisters even woke up. I had to get to Leanbox. This would be my last favor for them before I live here in comfort! If anything, that thought made me run even faster across the ocean leading to Leanbox. I had finally arrived and went to the Basilicom as always. I ascended to Vert's floor and walked out onto the balcony. I was soon greeted by that familiar voice.

-"Ah, Sai. You're finally here~." I heard Vert say behind me.

     There she was, in her Goddess form for some reason.

-"Hey Vert, how's it going?" I asked.

-"Well, better now~."

-"♪You prolly think that you are better now...♪" I thought.

     I tried to brush off her alluring tone.

-"So, what's the job for me today?" I asked.

-"Job? You're mistaken, I'm not giving you a task to do today." She said.

-"Wait...what? But wasn't that our deal?"

     I'm all up for taking a day off but I thought this was the agreement we had made.

-"You see Sai, I have been watching you. Observing, learning...admiring~. You have a truly special gift, Sai." She said, getting closer.

-"Oh, d-do I?" I said, getting a bit worried.

-"You're strong, Sai...very strong." 

     She started pushing me to the balcony railing. Her next line sent chills down my back.

-"...I like strong men." She said.

-"D-do you now?" I said, unable to think of my next line.

-"So please, won't you let me repay you? Just this once~?" Vert asked.

     Uh-oh, my body is acting on its own! I'm losing my sense of reason!

-"S...sure." I said.

-"Good." Vert said.

     Vert made her wings appear, grabbed my wrists and started flying really fast. What is happening?!