1

*A FANMADE BY REMA-NIM, CREDITS TO HER*

*JINYOUNG*

Jinyoung woke up with a blood thirst, his throat hurt and burned. He had never felt this kind of pain ever. He clutched his throat and doubled over, gasping for air. 

Was it a sign of some sort? Is my time nearing?

For the past few days, the pain kept worsening. He got up and walked to his fridge and  poured the red liquid in a glass and downed it. The pain slowly dulled. But it didn't quench his thirst like it always did. 

He looked at the time and it was only 3 in the morning, still five hours till university. He sighed and plopped down back to his bed and closed his eyes.

Jinyoung was a vampire, He had been for the past five decades. And his memories were vague. Only the last moments of his human life lingered in his memory. The rest had vanished. But he always felt there was something important he was missing or rather someone.

Time lolled on as Jinyoung bounced from one class to the other, till he was in his last one. He was sitting by the window when all of a sudden his whole body tensed as he caught a whiff of something so delicious and so tempting, he had never before. It was like his whole body was on fire. His throat reacted the same way it did in the morning.

 But this all happened just for a split second. Then that scent was gone. His nostrils flared as he tried to calm himself.

What the fuck was that?! Who was that?!

Class ended and he walked to his locker, when suddenly something bumped into his locker door. His blood ran wild. Behind the door was a guy crumpled over the floor. His loose sweater hung over his slim pale body. His hair dirty blonde. 

"Ow!" The guy hissed as he rubbed his now red nose. 

Jinyoung immediately bent down and offered his hand to help him up.

"Hey, you should look where you were going, or else you're gonna go bumping into everything." Jinyoung chided.

"Yeah, I know man, thanks", the boy said as he took Jinyoung's hand to get up.

As soon as his handed touched Jinyoung, Jinyoung hissed and pulled back his hand as if he were burnt, causing the guy to fall back on his butt.

"Hey! Thanks a lot!" Blonde cried.

As he looked up and saw Jinyoung's eyes dilated and his breathing heavy. Jinyoung shook his head and furiously shoved past him and walked away. 

Leaving the poor boy confused as hell as to what had just happened. He shrugged his shoulders and got up and walked away in the opposite direction.

Jinyoung ran to the nearest bathroom and locked himself in a cubicle, his breathing labored. He finally realized what was happening. But never thought it was actually real. He thought it only happened in myths. 

He had found his poison. 

That boy in the hallway was either his salvation or his destruction. And his blood sang for him. He craved for his blood and body.  The only problem was that he wanted nothing of it. He didn't want to drag that poor boy into this mess that he was suffering for the past decades. 

No more suffering for anyone. I won't make him a part of this dark world. He's too pure. 

Jinyoung vowed to stay out of his way and made sure they never crossed paths again.

HEYALL, HOW'D YOU LIKE IT? I KNOW IT'S SHORT BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. 

COMMENT PLEASE. DYING TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACKS. ❤