4

WARNING STEAMY SCENE AHEAD

*JINYOUNG*

Jinyoung got home and slammed the door loudly. He stormed to the kitchen and opened the fridge, poured a glass of blood and downed it.

''Wow, someone looks he got off the wrong side of the coffin.'' 

Jinyoung lowered his glass to see his friend lounging on his couch leisurely. 

''JB hyung, hey. Didn't see you there.''

''Well, if you came out of your depressed bubble then would you be able to see anyone other than yourself.''

Jinyoung scoffed, ''I don't have the energy to answer your jabs.''

''Oho, what is worrying our poor vampy?'' JB teased.

''What would you know? You are already happy and sappy. Just go back to your mate.''

''That is true. Youngjae does make me happy but I'm here for you. So spill.''

Jinyoung sighed. ''It's this new kid going around making me lose my mind and messing with my intentions.''

''Sounds like someone has found his new plaything.'' JB smirked.

''It's not funny, you know I don't want to get involve in anything.''

''Yeah I know you said that, but having a mate is the best thing ever, and we need things that last forever.''

''Ughh, I need something to get my mind off.'' Jinyoung sighed.

''Weellll, there is a party going on tonight, which is the real reason I dropped by here actually. Wanna come?''

Jinyoung hesitated, ''Why not. Might as well kill time.''

''Yeah and it's been a while since you've gone fresh blooding hunting.'' JB prompted.

Jinyoung hummed in response. 

Really a long time.

He used to go out and drink fresh blood before but decades passed since he tamed down and settled for blood bags. He didn't feel the thrill anymore. But today was different. He couldn't find his fulfillment anymore.

 Not after meeting Mark. 

He donned on a leather jacket, styled his hair in a rough style and headed out to the party, along with JB and Youngjae. 

JB was a vampire like Jinyoung, but unlike Jinyoung, he was open to the world and still believed in their salvation. Youngjae was a human but he became JB's mate and now he lived as long as JB lived. The thing about mates is that you live as long as the other does. You would perish if your mate died.

The party was in full swing when they arrived. Loud music and strobe lights flashed around. Unlike college parties, university ones were at a whole new level. The atmosphere was no different than a club. 

Jinyoung headed to the bar and ordered himself the strongest drink they had. As he leaned against the counter. He scanned the room for his meal, someone he could use and discard the next day, them without having a recollection of what ever happened. 

Bodies blended against each other, under the flashing dim lights. The atmosphere hot and heavy along with the music. And his eyes landed on the last person he ever wanted to mingle with.

In a black leather jacket, messy hair and dark eye-lined eyes, Mark danced seductively. All eyes were on him and he knew it. Mark glanced over to him and smiled playfully. As soon as they established eye contact.