3

*JINYOUNG*

Two weeks dragged on ever since the new boy transferred. They didn't interact but often passed each other in the hallways. Jinyoung would look straight ahead trying to ignore him, but that boy always peeked at him. He did too, but unlike Mark, he knew how to hide his feelings. 

Or so he thought so.

One class ended and Jinyoung made his way to the lab, apparently they had a make up class and it was supposedly a joint one with the other department class. he took a seat in the farthest corner by the window, waiting for this class to pass on by. He rested his head on this hand and waited as the class shuffled in. 

Suddenly someone walked in, and Jinyoung's whole body froze.

You've got to be shitting me.

Mark looked around casually and as his eyes landed on Jinyoung. His eyes seemed to light up mischievously and he started making his way towards Jinyoung.

Jinyoung prayed Mark wasn't doing what he thought he was.

 Mark stood in front of him and asked, ''This seat isn't taken or anything right?''

Then without waiting for Jinyoung's answer , Mark dropped his bag next to him and sat down.

The professor entered at that moment and ushered everyone to settle down, leaving Jinyoung unable to complain further.

''So, today we will be discussing the centrifuge machine by the slides only, since our university isn't rich enough to own one.'' Dry forced laughs were heard.

The lights dimmed and taking advantage of the dark everyone settled snugly, some already drifting to sleep. Mark leaned back and nestled smugly, a sly smirk playing along his lips. 

Jinyoung however remained taunt and looked straight at the projected slide on  the wall. He refused to let this guard down.

When the teacher stared to drone the lecture and everything became heavy and blurry, Mark leaned over Jinyoung and whispered in his ear.

''Remember me?, rude stranger.''

Jinyoung flinched at the sudden contact and turned to glare at Mark.

''No, I'm afraid I don't....Stranger.''

''Well....I could refresh your memory.'' Mark smirked.

And he traced his fingertips over Jinyoung's pale wrist. Jinyoung gulped visibly and he removed his hand quickly.

''No thanks but I don't want to remember.''

''Hmm, Too bad but I want you to remember, after all you pushed me quite hard.'' Mark whispered, his voice dropping lower and getting deeper. 

What the fu- 

Jinyoung did not expect this twist in Mark's personality. He thought of Mark as an innocent, silent kind of guy. Jinyoung scrunched up his eyebrows as he thought of the possibilities of why would this guy come on to him. And that too strongly?

''Oh how could I forget my manners, The name's Mark.'' Mark extended his hand for a handshake. 

Jinyoung looked down, seeing the blood run through Mark's slender wrist. He shook his thoughts away.

''Jinyoung.'' He replied curtly, and touched Mark's hand. 

As he was pulling it back. Mark tightened his grip and rubbed circles around with his thumb. 

''So, Jinyoung, are you interested in feeling something new?''

Jinyoung's pupils dilated as he tried to control his breathing. His mind had far gone and all he thought was the invitation sounding so tempting.

''No thanks.'' He forcefully pulled his hand away.

''Tsk, too bad. But I bet I could've showed you a lot of things.'' Mark pouted.

Jinyoung saw red as Mark pulled his lips with his teeth.

He ignored Mark and tried to focus on what the poor professor was rambling on about. He was finally succeeding when he felt a hand on his thigh, slowly rubbing it and moving on towards upwards. Jinyoung's knees buckled.

He refused to be swayed further and kept his eyes strained straight on. Mark's fingertips kept grazing along his thigh. Making butterfly patterns and circular motions. Tantalizing Jinyoung. Shivers ran along Jinyoung's spine. 

It was too much to take and slowly Mark's hand had reached that part which was almost forbidden to touch. 

Jinyoung grabbed his hand before it was too late, and glared at Mark. Mark simply smirked. 

''Will. You. Stop.'' Jinyoung's nostrils flared in anger.

''Are you sure you want me to? After seeing how you are reacting.'' Mark cocked his head to the side. His eyes piercing into Jinyoung's.

''Yes, otherwise something will happen to you and I won't guarantee anything about it.'' Jinyoung bored his eyes. 

Mark remained unaffected. ''Hmm, what if I want something to happen?'' His hands slowly creeping underneath Jinyoung's sleeve.

Jinyoung grabbed it with his other hand.

''It won't be good then.''

'' Who said I wanted it to be good. I want it bad honey.'' Mark replied seductively.

Jinyoung scoffed. '' You have no idea what you're messing with.''

''Then show me.''

Neither of them had realized that they were inches apart. Slowly breathing. Lips almost touching as they were ducking from the teacher's sight. 

Both kept looking at each other. Searching some kind of answer in the other. Jinyoung's eyes blazed at Mark's challenge. 

''No.''

Jinyoung breathed out angrily and picked up his bag and walked away.

Mark didn't realize class ended and that everyone was already leaving. He had never been so hooked and mesmerized by someone. 

Mark smiled at himself. On the good side he sure had rattled Jinyoung, and most surely had made a strong impression on him too. Jinyoung stormed out of the class. It was the most tortuous hour of his university ever. 

As if the smell of Mark wasn't tantalizing enough, Mark's actions surely had Jinyoung's mind running out of control. He never wanted him so bad. 

But Mark was making it hard for Jinyoung to stay away from him. 

I won't be responsible for what happens the next time.....Not that there would be a next time. Jinyoung swore. 

But unfortunately he was unaware of Mark's intentions at that time.

A/N

Yo! The updates are slow. I know. But I'm working on it. This chapter was a bit spicy but the next chapter is something to look forward to. 😏

Anyways who has watched the movie CALL ME BY YOUR NAME. It is so frjiodstrsfhsfh awesome, watched it a long time ago but can't get over it. 

Song recommendation: Mystery of love (Sufjan Stevens)

My inspiration nowadays. Hope you like it too. Be sure to comment. 💜