(SPOILERS) Clues that Vos was the Admin...

In "Giant Consequences," what everyone thought was Jack's friend Vos turned out to be the Admin.

There were small clues from Season 2 Episodes 1 and 2 that started to hint at that.  (I never picked up any of them, though, while I was watching the episodes).

EPISODE 1

When we first see Vos and Jack reunite, Vos doesn't seem to focused on reuniting with an old friend, or mourning over Sammy's death.  Rather, his attention seemed to be focused more on Jesse and the fact that he made it pretty far into the Sea Temple.

Then, when the group is swimming out of the temple, notice that Vos isn't wearing a breathing helmet.  I wonder how long he can hold his breath?

Not much of a clue, but while Jesse, Petra, and Jack are discussing the Founding Day celebrations, Vos comes and accidentally interrupts them.  Aware of Jesse's status in Beacontown, Vos seems to see Jesse as someone who should not be questioned, even though Jesse is more of a laid-back leader.

EPISODE 2

Things become more evident in "Giant Consequences."  As Jack and Vos are catching up during the repairs of Beacontown, Vos doesn't seem to recall any of the old adventures he supposedly shared with Jack in their older days and just dismisses it as just memories that "seem to blur together" after a while. 

Once in the Admin's ice palace, Vos is the only one who seems to admire what the Admin has in store for whoever completes the clock challenge.  He is also the only one who seems to think of Stella as a "woman who knows what she wants."  Everyone else thinks she's just mean to everybody else.

Then, Vos seems to try and put down Radar and Lukas (most notably Radar), believing they're not up to the challenge.  He says he is "stating facts," but he clearly points out the two of them, who are the least capable in swordplay (Why doesn't Lukas use that enchanted sword he took out at the end of Episode 1?).  Vos really tries to find every way to single Jesse out as "the best."

If Jesse goes with Petra, Jack, and Vos, the latter, along with Petra, are stuck in cages.  The snowman Admin then laughs hysterically at Vos when he lashes out verbally at the snowman for this.  

(This one was pointed out in a game over/death scene by a YouTuber named Damien Fate)  When the ice spiders attack, if Jesse waits too long, then everyone is overwhelmed by the spiders.  However, Vos doesn't seem to take damage when he is attacked...

There are also clues if Jesse goes with Lukas and Radar.  The Admin "teleports" Vos to them to give the group more people, but I feel like Vos wanted to keep an eye on Jesse and see how he does on the challenge.

In both cases, Vos gets eliminated from the challenges, as do Stella and Radar.  However, while Stella and Radar are found in ice cages, Vos isn't.

And just before he reveals himself, Vos then quotes the snowman, a clue Jesse could easily pick up if he remembered the Admin saying that earlier.  And Jack couldn't put the pieces together until the big reveal.