MCSM Behind the Scenes and Bloopers [FAN-MADE] 2

[S1E1- Escape from EnderCon]

Director: And... action!

Jesse: Wait!  We're supposed to stick together!

Petra (suspended in midair by harness): Jesse, help me!

Jesse (grabs Petra's hand to pull her down, his harness starting to pull him upward while he tugs on a fencepost): I can't... hold on!

(Petra's harness snaps, causing Petra to fall and pull Jesse with her)

Jesse (lands on Petra): Oomph!  Ow.. my ribs...

Director: CUT!

Petra: Your ribs!?  Imagine how I feel, you nitwit!

Jesse: YOU brought that on yourself!

Petra: Hey, now, don't you blame me...!

Paulo (sighs in irritation)

...

[S1E2- Petra's Wither sickness]

Petra: You got me away from the Wither Storm... but I'm worried you didn't get me out soon enough.

Jesse (acts shocked): What?

Director (to himself): Good shock, Jesse.

Petra (rolls up her sleeve to show Wither scar, but it's smeared purple paint all over her arm):  Wait, you said it should've dried already!

Director: Oh shoot... CUT!

...

[S2E2- Jack gets the clock]

Romeo (director): Action!

Jack: I trained with the griefers of the Whispering... err, I mean...

...

Jack: I trained with the TNT Jugglers of Tristan's... dang it...

Romeo: It's "Tristy Cove," Jack!

...

Jack: I trained with the TNT Jugglers of Trist... tris... aw, come on!

...

Jack: I trained with the TNT griefers of Boom Town, Jesse.  'Nuff said.

Lukas (breaks character and falls down laughing): Ha-ha-ha-ha... I... where's my journal...

Romeo: Can we PLEASE get serious here!?

...

[S2E1- Jesse's armor-up sequence (Redstone Riot)]

(Jesse suits up in the Redstone Riot armor, then walks over to the pedestal with the sword)

Romeo: And 3, 2, 1, grab sword!

Jesse (grabs the sword and raises it, but slips and stumbles backward and falls down):  OOF!

Romeo: Cut!

Petra (laughing, walks up to Jesse and lightly kicks him on the side teasingly): Not so smart-looking now, huh, Jesse?

Jesse: Shut up...

...

[S1E5- Duel with Aiden]

Aiden (leaps at Jesse, sword raised, but harness snaps and he falls on Jesse instead): WHOA--OOF!

Jesse (clearly in pain): Get... off... me.

Aiden (laughing but still trying not to break character): Looks like I win, Jesse.  Got anything to say for yourself?

Jesse: ... just why, Aiden...? 

Director: CUT!