MCSM Behind the Scenes and Bloopers [FAN-MADE] 1

Note: these are not official bloopers. Inspired by Kshenk15-16 and queenfairy20x.

...

[S1E1- Building montage]

Director: And 3...2...1... build

(Jesse, Axel, Olivia start building their statue)

Axel: AAAAH! (falls off the build and face-plants on the floor)

Jesse: Oh shoot, Axel, are you okay!?

Director: CUT! Get a safety net in here next time!

...

[S1E1- Group runs through the woods from Wither Storm]

Jesse (runs through a "trail of fire" as scripted and screams frantically as if on fire): AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!

(Axel snickers and Petra giggles)

Director: CUT! You can't laugh at Jesse's screaming while you're all running away from a giant monster!

Petra (still laughing): Sorry, couldn't help it... it's so funny!

Axel: Dude, that scream should've been saved and recorded for every time Jesse screams in the story!

Cameraman (smirks): Hmm... good idea, Axel.

Jesse: ...what?

...

[S1E3- Soren singing]

Soren: ...the gift of song!

(Jesse frowns)

Soren (starts singing):
Gary may be scary, but he's a swell guy.
Sally, dilly-dallies, give her credit, she tries.
They might look the same to the naked eye...

Director: CUT! You messed up the lyrics, Soren, it's "untrained," not "naked."

Soren (breaks character): Well, that was awkward...

...

[S2E1- Jesse's armor-up sequence (Star Shield)]

Petra: I remember Ivor saying something about this one's... hyperactivity and inter...

Romeo (director): CUT!

...

Petra: I remember Ivor saying something about that one's... that one's... dang it.

...

Petra: I remember Ivor saying something about that one's... hyperdensity and impenetrability!!... but that went... way over my head.

Romeo: CUT! That went perfectly!

...

[S1E1- Before the bridge scene]

Petra: You know, Lukas might be arrogant, but he's come through for me in tricky situations. You might wanna get to know him... just in case. He's good at building, that's for sure...

Jesse: Yeah, you might be right.

Petra: I'm just saying, if you run into him at EnderCon, try talking to him.

Jesse: I don't a lecture on the power of collaboration, Petra.

Petra: How about a lecture on the power of my fists? It's short, but deadly.

Jesse: Come on, let's hurry.

Director: CUT... that one worked out nicely.

Paulo (OC, the current cameraman): I gotta say, I love the chemistry here between Jesse and Petra. You ever thought of them as a couple?

Director (thinks about it): Hmm.... I'll call the script writer.

(Birth of the Jetra ship... anyone?)