Chapter 1

*London POV*

"London get up! You gon be late for your first day of school!" My dad said.

"Ughhh. Okkk" I said tired as hell.

I picked up my phone and text my main bitch.

ME- Skylar get up I need a ride!

Skylar- Ight bitch be ready by 7:30

ME- ight.

I slipped in the shower and showered for 20 mins and then put on my clothes. I put on

*Blue High waisted Shorts

*White crop top with a blue cross

*White Converse

*Silver hoops and necklace

So even though I'm tried as hell I'm so excited for junior year! We finna turn up. I can't wait to seem boyfriend Jaeylnn. Jaeylnn Is my life. I couldn't ever think of life without him. As I take my phone off the charger I hear Skylar pull up in my drive way in her red Lambo. When I get in the car I say,

"Wassup bishhh?"

"Nothin u ready bishh?"

"Yass."

She took off and started bumpin Loyal by Chris Brown. Skylar my day one R.O.D. She caught my eye in the 7th grade. She's black and Dominican. She was fly so of course she had to be apart of the crew! She got long black hair that stop in the middle of her back. She a yellow bone. And has grey eyes.

"Hayyy girl!" My bestfriend brooke from elementary came up behind me.

"Hay girl." We started talking. From my peripheral vision I saw Skylar gazing at Brooke. This wasn't just any old look this was a look I give Jaeylnn when he's turning me on.

"Awe. My bad. Brooke this is Skylar, Skylar this is Brooke." They shook hands. In the mist of this handshake, I spotted Skylar staring into Brooke's brown eyes. I could see that Brooke was getting uncomfortable so I said,

"Well, me and Skylar need to get to class so see u at lunch?"

"Yea." she said and we walked off.

We were walkin to class when I pushed Skylar into the bathroom.

*Skylar POV*

"What the hell! Why you push me in here?" I asked confused.

"What the hell was that?!" London screamed.

"I don't know what ur talking about Lo," by now I know exactly what she's talking about, but still, I lie. She saw me looking at Brooke. I don't even know why I was staring at her. It was just something about her, like when I saw her I couldn't take my eyes off of her. This is a feeling I've never felt. Especially for a girl. Because I don't fuck wit females.

"Why were u looking at her like that?" Lo asks

"How was I looking?"

"Like you was interested!"

"Oh. I didn't notice." I walked out of the bathroom leavin Lo wondering.

Once we left our first class Lo spotted Jaeylnn and went ballistic. (As if she aint just see him last week) she jumped in his arms and kiss his for 50 million minutes.

"Get a room!" I said in laughter.

"Don't hate," Jaelynn said.

I left them to handle their business and an got to my second class a little early. I doodled in my notebook until the teacher came in. Since it was the first day, the teacher wanted to see where we left off last year so she asked us questions.

"Skylar, what is the value of x when x+5=12?"

"Ummmm." I fiddled with my pencil in embarrassment. I didn't know the answer but the person behind me did.

"I know," the girl said.

A part of me recognizes this voice. But I can't remember who it is. I didn't want to be rude and turn around and stare so I did one of the "I dropped my pencil" moves to see who it was. I dropped my pencil and suddenly both me and the person reached to get it. Are hands met and I looked up to find out I was face to face with the beautiful....

*

*

*

*

*

*

BROOKE.