Chapter 2

*London POV*

Don't get me wrong I love Skylar to death but it some wrong with her. I notice this behavior from her that I've never seen before. When she looked at brooke l could tell she felt something. Could my bestfriend be bi? I mean not that I care, but me and her have never been the ones the mess with the females. But whatever.

After dinner I took out my phone to text bae.

Me- hey baby!

Jaelynn- hey bae.

Me- So my its my mom and dads date night tonight, wanna come over? ;)

Jaelynn- oh yessss. Be ther in 10.

I had to be cute for bae so I put on my cloth booty shorts that say twerk on the back and and a grey crop top I pulled my hair back in a bun and put on some perfume. I get excited when I hear a knock on the door.

"Hey babyyy!" I jumped up and wrapped my legs and arms around him, pecking him on the lips.

"So what's on our agenda tonight" he asks.

"Wellll, I was thinking we can a movie and eat some popcorn.

I popped in Bad Boys 2 (our favorite movie). And we cuddled under the blanket. Half way into the movie, I feel Jaeylnn's hand creep up my thy,

"Bae wh-" he interrupted my sentencce with a passionate kiss crashing into my lips. I lay back on the couch as he gets in top of me never breaking the kiss. Somehow my shorts come off and so is my shirt, an his shirt. As he kisses my spot on my neck I close my eyes and let out a moan. Suddenly I didnt feel his lips touching my body. Then I opened my eyes to see him going down. He slipped off my panties with his teeth. And teased me by kissin my inner thighs. My legs start to shake.

"Teaser." I say. He laughs and comes back up to kiss me. He takes a condom out and slips it on. I get butterflies as he gets ready to enter me, then suddenly I say,

"WAIT!"

"What? What's wrong?"

"Jaelynn I- I- I'm just not ready," I hear him sigh and button his pants back up. I could tell he was disappointed.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"Nahh I understand," he said. I could tell he was lying.

"I should get going," he got his stuff and left my house.

I sat there thinking to myself 'why didn't I just do it?' But I couldn't find an answer so I turn off the tv and fell asleep.

* Skylar POV*

The next day I got up and realized I was late to pick up Lo so we can go to school.

"Oh shit!" I pick up my phone and called her.

Me- Bitch you ready?

London- yea Ig.

Me- Ight hoe imma be there in ten minutes.

London- Ight.

I do my hygiene and then hop in my Lambo. On the way there I started to wonder why Lo was actin so weird on the phone. I wonder if she's mad at me because she knows I'm lying about the whole Brooke situation. As I pull up to her house she's already coming out the door. When she gets in the car I say,

"Wassup bishhh!"

"Hi"

At that moment I pushed the brakes as hard as I could and said,

"What the hell wrong wit you?"

"Nothing"

"I am not moving this car until u tell me what's wrong."

She stayed silent. So I put the car in park. In the middle of the street.

" I guess we aint going to school today then" I said.

"OMG Skylar finneeee." She whined.

"Ok spill the beans" I said.

"Me and Jaelynn almost had sex. But..."

"But??"

"I just wasn't ready. And now I think he's mad."

"Well, girl if he aint willing to wait for you. You don't need him."

"I guess."

I started the car and we were on our way. When we got there we had already missed two periods. I went to my third period witch was science. I sat there about to die of boredom. I stared at the clock until the bell rung.i walk slowly to my next class as the hallway cleared. I went into the bathroom and heard choking in one of the stalls.

The stall door opened and I regretted seeing Jaeylnn and Mariana (the school hoe) trying to get up off her knees. He looked at me and said.

"Oh shit,"

"Yea 'oh shit' is right. Nigga you busted." Before Mariana got off her knees I grabbed my phone and snapped a picture. She finally got up and walked past me with a smirk on her face that made me wanna bust her nose open. I ran out before I could get too mad. I thought 'I need to tell London NOW'.

---------------------------------------------

At lunch I saw London waiting for me at the lunch table. I didn't want Jaeylnn to see me go up to her so I texted her S.O.S. (we got that off of PLL, when we need to have an emergency meet up, we send an S.O.S text)

She met me in the bathroom an said, "wassup? What wrong?" I took out my phone and said

"London when I show u this you have to promise me you are gonna stay calm." I said this because I know how crazy she can get.

"I Promise" she said. And then I showed her the picture.

She stared at the picture for a good 30 seconds. Suddenly I saw a tear drop from her welled up eyes onto my phone.

"I'm so sorry London."

"I guess he thought what one bitch won't do another one will."

With tears falling from her face she ran out of the bathroom.

I turned around and suddenly heard the bathroom door swing open.

"OMG what's wrong with London?"

I turned around. And I was once again face to face with what I thought was an angel.

Speechless.