Chapter 9

Even though jaelynn did me wrong...I loved him, and I still can't believe he's gone. I haven't been to school since a week ago when it happened. Tomorrow is the funeral. I don't know if I'm going to make it. All of a sudden I feel my phone buzzing under my body in the cold bed.

Me: hello
Crystal: hey kiddo...I'm outside wanna let me in?
Me:It's unlocked.
Crystal: ok

I hung up and waited for crystal to come in...I haven't seen her inna while and I've miss her so much. When she came through the door I immediately jumped up and gave her a long hug.

"How u been Hun?" She asked.
"Idk if I can do it Crys, I loved him..he did me wrong but I still loved him" i said as i bursts into tears. Crys crawled into the bed with me and wiped my tears. I layed my head on her chest.

*Crystal POV*
She so beautiful...London my Bestfriend but there's something else there, there's gotta be. I don't know if she feels it too so imma just leave it alone. We started talking about the memories of Jaelynn and tears started rolling down her eyes. I intertwined my hand with hers assuring her everything will be ok. She has calmed down a bit now and we're just watching movies and eating snacks . We started talking and laughing about nothing... London was being silly throwing up popcorn trying to catch it with her mouth, when one fell in her hair.

"Aha u got it in your hairrrr" "*Chuckles* get it!"

When she told me to get it I suddenly got really nervous but anxious at the same time...I knew it was the perfect time to make my move but I was so damn scared. As I reached for the popcorn she looked in my eyes with those big brown eyes. I shut my eyes and leaned in for a kiss. She didn't kiss back. Damn.

"I-I'm sorry." I said opening my eyes. When I opened them to a confused looking London I quickly pulled the covers off and got up and grabbed my stuff to leave. Just as I was about to walk out of the door London grabbed my hand, pinned me against the wall, and looked me in my eyes, I put my head down. She got even closer...

"Crys, it's ok," she said lifting up my chin. I looked into her eyes and kissed her again. I bit her lip to ask for entrance and she granted. I flipped her pinning her hard on the wall knocking over the lamp on the dresser. I sucked on her neck and she let out moans. *Bet yall didn't know im a pro with the ladies😂😂* she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me...I carried her to the bed and ripped off her pants. She took of her own shirt...

"You ready Lo?" She smirked and grabbed my face kissing me hard...I took that as a yes😏. I kiss down her stomach and got straight to the point. I licked the inside of her thighs and she arched her back.

"Oh my godddd. Crys don't teaseee" she screamed. Finally I went to work on her pearl. I sucked on it and she went crazy. Not stopping I stuck my index finger in her opening. She tried to scoot away but I pulled that ass back...

" tryna run from me?!" I said.
"Nooo baby ohhhhhh" she moaned

Her wish was my command so I kept working. Her legs started to shake and I wasn't having it so I said,

"Don't u dare cum. U cum when I say cum" she whined and moaned trying to keep it in. I saw her fishing around in her drawer. She pulled out her dildo and I smirked. I took it from her and got up and kissed her..then I slowly pushed it in. With every push in she gasped for air.

"I-I-I can't hold itt" she blurted.

"One more minute!" I took the dildo and slowly brought it up from her opening to her pearl and played with it. she screamed.

"Baby please, let me...."

I kissed her with a smile letting her know she can let go. And damn...shorty can squirt.

I Turned over tired asf. She put her head on my chest and wrapped her arms around me. She breathing hella hard.

"Whoa" she said.

*London Pov*

Damn, just damn...I think I'm in love. But did I really just have sex with my bestfriend? I always had feelings for Crys but I never knew It would get anywhere. I'm just so confused. Crys said she had to get home before her mom started trippin so she got up and kissed me and said she would talk to me tomorrow. As soon as she was gone I knew it was time to call Skylar..

Sky: hello
Me: ummmm sky?
Sky: hey is everything ok?
Me: uhhh yeah but um er...uhh...lets just say I owe u 20😁
Sky: *gasp!!* London had her first girl sex?!
Me: omg yes girl.
Sky: who was it?! That stud up the street?! *gasp!* crystal?!
Me:yes😔😂
Sky: I knew it!!
Me: well we can talk more about it tomorrow cuz she wore my ass out, it's time to KO. Ttyl
Sky: Fse!! Ight bestfran

I ended the call and went to bed dreaming about Crys. What does this girl do to me.😊😍😘

Crys and London together?

How Brooke and sky?

What's go happen at the funeral?

Keep reading to find out!
Vote💕
Comment💕